BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Niveen W.
Ridgefield, NJ
This product is great for calming down Pimples/ allowing the product to peel your skin a bit and reveal a new layer of skin I would def recommend this to someone how gets small breakouts once in a while
Taylor H.
Lakeland, FL
This product is great, it clears up the smallest of blemishes and shortens the length of deeper ones. This drying lotion is subtle but effective. DONT SHAKE, use what settles on the bottom for you face.
Alexandria J.
Fresno, CA
Hands down, this is my most favorite product out of my whole skin care routine! This product is a miracle worker. If I have an event or if I know I am going to be recording a video the next day, I will put this on any blemish that I might have the night before and it will literally almost be gone the next morning. I have purchased this many time and I still have not came across any other product like it.
austyn l.
Trenton, MO
Finally decided to try out this product to see what the hype was all about and It is so popular for a reason! This is a holy grail skin product that anyone with any level of breakouts will love. The first night I used this my face was covered in pink dots, and in the morning ALL of my blemishes had disappeared. I use this every single night now on any spots I have( which are fewer since I have started treating them nightly) and I get so excited using it knowing that in the morning I will be blemish free. I cannot rave enough about this product.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
I love this product th only thing is that I don't see fast results and my daughter's used it too and the results are still the same but their facial collagen lotions are amazing
Luz H.
This lotion is good it seems like it is helping drying out my blemish but it is not as fast working as I would love to, it is good cause I can use it with makeup
Lauren T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This. Product. Is. Magic. I first heard about it on a radio show, and I decided to try it out. It definitely helps reduce acne and it's kinda fun to put on!
DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE TO MIX.
It's supposed to be separated! Would definitely recommend!
Danielle K.
Idaho Falls
I love this product so much! Put it on a zit overnight and it will be gone by the morning! I definitely recommend this if you have bad acne or even if you just get zits that pop up every once in a while!
shabnum f.
i use this every single night before i sleep or if i have time to spare at home i like to put this one on my pimples. i’ve been using it for the past year and it works so well and you can see the drastic change from using this for a year!
Katelyn B.
Richmond, KY
This is a great product for anyone with reoccurring breakouts, put a little of the powder on before you go to sleep to dry out the acne. And wake up with a heeled treated area.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?