BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Peyton G.
Simpsonville, SC
This is the perfect product for all of my acne prone people out there. Just put a dab on the acne, (DON'T SHAKE THE BOTTLE!) and let it dry overnight! I bought this from Ulta and definitely would repurchase.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've been trying this product for about a week now! I randomly started breaking out really bad and I wanted and needed everything to help me. So I ordered this from Ulta! I won't ever look back. It's reasonably priced and I seen results overnight! For me I just dab my cotton swab into the pink solution and place it on areas of my face that are becoming or are zits. I sleep with it on and in the morning it's like the zit vanished! (Don't put on open skin, stings so bad) highly recommend!
Laura D.
Dobbs Ferry
This stuff really works! When you put I.t on a pimple at night, in the morning it’s gone. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Is my go to pimple remedy. 100% would recommend!!
Ashley G.
Takes my pimple off in two days tops! Definitely sees the improvement. I love this product. Nice cute packaging it's a little pricey but all worth it. I got it at my local ultra store. Long lasting product
yeimily r.
Orlando , FL
Its really good but very drying. If it didn't dry out the certain places i apply it to so much it would be perfect. I have to use a very good moisturizer afterwards. Overall it works and i do recommend
Amber R.
This works well for my every once in a while bump. My husband uses it as well! It does sting a little but it drys the acne up quickly and effectively! One vial last a long time!
Lexie O.
If I have a pimple I use this right away and it's gone almost instantly! It does sting A LOT but I kind of like it because you know it's working. I will always have this product!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This little bottle of magic is a life saver! It's perfect for treating those big, ugly breakouts -- the ones that you can't do anything else with, for fear of just making it worse or damaging your skin and causing a scar. You dip a q-tip into the pink sediment, dab it on your breakouts before bed (or if you're just going to be hanging about the house or whatever) and by morning, the breakouts have shrunk considerably!
Just make sure not to overuse, as this will dry the skin out.
Alexandria J.
Fresno, CA
Hands down, this is my most favorite product out of my whole skin care routine! This product is a miracle worker. If I have an event or if I know I am going to be recording a video the next day, I will put this on any blemish that I might have the night before and it will literally almost be gone the next morning. I have purchased this many time and I still have not came across any other product like it.
Michaela W.
Another great spot treatment! The astringent is clear and the pink is what you dot on your spots. Both together works magnificently. I use this after my face is clean from my shower and dot it on either my acne or my red spots and sleep on it. Some of it does rub off on my pillow; However, when I wake up I rinse it right off with either micellar water or the Mario Badescu cucumber cleanser and I can tell it helps! My spots aren't as red or swollen and some of my acne is gone! Try it! It's incredible.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?