BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jazmin O.
I can't say enough about this product, obsessed with it. One of the best drying mask out there. Works wonders overnight and it smell fantastic. I purchased mine at urban outfitters
Brookelyn J.
This product is a life saver! I would say do not over use this, it does contain alcohol so it can be quite drying if you tend to pack it on. So less is better with this product, but it defiantly does the trick
Kalia Y.
Best drying lotion ever. The smell isn't overwhelming and it's very easy to apply. How the application goes on is very sterile. This really helped me make my pimples and random bumps go away. Please take in consideration that I do have combo to oily skin and acne, pimples, etc. has been an issue of mine. Also, this isn't an over night miracle. You do have to use it every night until the pimple or bumps go away. The longest time it took for me was 4 days.
Riley B.
This stuff is the holy grail is big or small painful
Blemishes, even cystic acne! I use this around 2-3 days before I notice how small the pimple or cyst has become. Now it lies on top of the skin and gets in the pore obviously, but does not get rid of the issue, just makes it smaller so know that. Use an anti acne product with this from your doctor or an over the counter one. I have noticed I have even picked less with this stuff! Once you get past the floral/botanical size it's amazing.
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
Love this stuff! Whenever I had a breakout it would help to clear it up or at least reduce the redness while it healed. It can be a little expensive some places, but it's worth it!
Jennifer M.
Greenwich, CT
The best drying lotion! I pop this on as soon as I feel a pimple coming and it zaps it away. It dries quickly as well, but I usually leave it on overnight to get the most out of it.
Mandi B.
Edgewater, FL
The perfect "fix it" for a pesky break out! I preferred the product in the glass bottle. Although it was harsh on my face it definitely got the job done. I'll continue to purchase!
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
the only Mario Badescu product I will use. This is an effective treatment for helping dry out whiteheads, and also to bring cystic acne to the surface where it is easier to treat! The smell is pretty strong, but worth it for such an effective product.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Really does dry out acne blemishes and help them disappear faster. This is a great treatment to do at night and the next morning the pimple is smaller in size or possibly even gone!
Molly H.
This product is amazing and worth every penny, I have been battling cystic acne for years and i have tried everything in the books to control it. This was a total game changer. After just a few uses I have already noticed a major difference and I finally feel like I have some control over my skin. If you have troubled skin definitely give it a try!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?