BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jennifer M.
Greenwich, CT
The best drying lotion! I pop this on as soon as I feel a pimple coming and it zaps it away. It dries quickly as well, but I usually leave it on overnight to get the most out of it.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Really does dry out acne blemishes and help them disappear faster. This is a great treatment to do at night and the next morning the pimple is smaller in size or possibly even gone!
Riley B.
This stuff is the holy grail is big or small painful
Blemishes, even cystic acne! I use this around 2-3 days before I notice how small the pimple or cyst has become. Now it lies on top of the skin and gets in the pore obviously, but does not get rid of the issue, just makes it smaller so know that. Use an anti acne product with this from your doctor or an over the counter one. I have noticed I have even picked less with this stuff! Once you get past the floral/botanical size it's amazing.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
I was really skeptical of this product when a friend told me about it. I used to suffer from acne when I was a teenager, now as a adult I will get the occasional adult acne/hormonal acne. When I get a bump all you have to do is stick one end of a Q-Top into the pink solution and place it on your pimple! In the morning, it's like magic, the pimple disappears! It's amazing! It's really drying so it might sting a little bit its normal. Since I use mine more as a spot treatment I leave it on over night and when I was my face in the morning, I make sure to use a little extra moisturizer in that area. This REALLYA WORKS. And now is a go-to staple in my beauty products!!
Stephanie r.
#mariobadescu is such a great brand. I found that this #product showed results. All you do is dip a cotton swab all the way to the bottom of the jar. Do NOT shake this product, it will ruin the formula and dot it on any #blemishes. I use a 10X mirror to really make sure I am dotting on a blemish and not my skin because this could be very #drying. Yes, I do end up feeling like I dot my whole face LOL. BUT I saw that most of blemishes disappeared in two-three days. Some even overnight depending on the blemish. I highly recommend for people who have #acne prone skin.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
this is a holy grail product for my family and me! we all suffer from acne prone skin, so we are constantly using this and repurchasing to keep our skin at ease!
Molly H.
This product is amazing and worth every penny, I have been battling cystic acne for years and i have tried everything in the books to control it. This was a total game changer. After just a few uses I have already noticed a major difference and I finally feel like I have some control over my skin. If you have troubled skin definitely give it a try!
Katie J.
Anderson, IN
Omg I cannot get enough of this stuff! I put it on right before I sleep and when I wake up my pimples are actually gone! Highly recommend! I ordered it online from the Mario website
Diana B.
Matawan, NJ
This stuff is sooooo bomb!!!! I can always count on it to help with acne/ pimple spot treatments. It is a little pricey but does last long and is of great value!
jorge s.
Federal Way, WA
This is the best drying lotion ever !!!!! I like to use it over night and in the morning I remove it with any makeup wipe . And just like that your pimple is gone! Good bye!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?