BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Emily A.
Hands down the best breakout spot treatment I've tried. The smell is not to harsh and it does a great job of drying up and reducing the redness on any breakouts.
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
I have had this on my "products to try/wish list" for a while. I finally purchased this a week ago and I'm so upset that I didn't buy it sooner. I have moderate acne but during a certain period of the month I always get at least one massively huge blemish. This time I applied the drying lotion overnight to my huge, red and irritated blemish and in the morning it had improved SO much. No longer painful, one third of the size and no redness. I'm in love, I'll be recommending this to everyone in my family. Totally worth the price!
Nicole F.
I received this product as a free sample. It didn't dryout or irritate my skin, but I didn't notice much improvement for blemishes either. May work better for others.
Hailey E.
SANTA FE, NM
This is my ride or die! I don't know what I would do without it. So amazing. It's worth every penny, and it doesn't dry out your skin as much as you would think.
Sharan D.
Manteca , CA
This stuff is a life saver! Any time I have a break out I pop this stuff on and within a day or two my blemish is dried out. What a life saver for those times you have an event coming up!
Viviana B.
Ive heard many good things about this product. Many of my friends use it and the results are amazing. I however just bought it and don't really have a personal review. I've just heard a lot of good things and can't wait to try it out!
member-78b9c
i loved this product. after washing my face at night, i would put this on. by the next morning, my acne had cleared up a little bit. it was very gentle. this was not a disappointing product!! there’s always room for improvement, but i still love it!
Erin B.
Pontiac, MI
M.B. is a great great product line and the price AMAZING. this drying lotion is a go to if you have a zip. Put it on when you go to bed it's not there in the AM.
Eman A.
Dallas
Works on acne spots overnight! Dab just a little bit on your acne spot, leave it on overnight and you wake up to a flattened spot. Price is fair for the quality and effectiveness of the product. Highly recommend.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Love this product!! It works literally overnight like it says it does. It also lasts a really long time so while people think it's pricey this product is worth it
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?