BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Love this product!! It works literally overnight like it says it does. It also lasts a really long time so while people think it's pricey this product is worth it
Katie L.
This product works great at getting rid of break outs. I put this product on problem areas before bed and whenever I wake up my breakout is noticeably smaller or even completely gone. Love this product and recommend!
marissa m.
Grayslake, IL
Hands down the best skin product I've ever tried!! This stuff is amazing for spot treatment. I use every night before bed and wake up with amazing results. Also, the price is very affordable! I repurchase every time I run out, can't live without it!
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
I have had this on my "products to try/wish list" for a while. I finally purchased this a week ago and I'm so upset that I didn't buy it sooner. I have moderate acne but during a certain period of the month I always get at least one massively huge blemish. This time I applied the drying lotion overnight to my huge, red and irritated blemish and in the morning it had improved SO much. No longer painful, one third of the size and no redness. I'm in love, I'll be recommending this to everyone in my family. Totally worth the price!
Samantha C.
Fun to use, just don't leave the house with it on.  This overnight treatment is pink and can be drying but definitely clears your skin almost instantly.
Enjoyinglife L.
This is my holy grail product! I use this when a pimple/acne is coming out. when you use this the next day the acne is dried up already! its not harsh or strong.
Erin B.
Pontiac, MI
M.B. is a great great product line and the price AMAZING. this drying lotion is a go to if you have a zip. Put it on when you go to bed it's not there in the AM.
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
If you have any pimples this product is for you. Shake it and use a cotton swab to apply a generous amount of a pimple and it'll be pretty much gone the next day
Eman A.
Dallas
Works on acne spots overnight! Dab just a little bit on your acne spot, leave it on overnight and you wake up to a flattened spot. Price is fair for the quality and effectiveness of the product. Highly recommend.
Sharan D.
Manteca , CA
This stuff is a life saver! Any time I have a break out I pop this stuff on and within a day or two my blemish is dried out. What a life saver for those times you have an event coming up!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?