BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Trisha B.
Clinton Twp, MI
This was just a little disappointing. Some spots it helped with and others I feel like it did nothing at all. I was super excited to try it and just let down a bit
Jazmin Z.
Carson City, NV
Literally a life saver, it works overnight, I wouldn't use it on a daily basis because it is really drying, but for those pesky pop ups this is your best friend!!!
Crystal C.
Was a fan of this awhile ago, but tried this recently and didn't really do anything for me! Was very sad because I used to love it! But maybe it'll work for others
Mallory A.
Cordova, TN
Works like magic overnight. I can put this one a pimple before bed and wake up to it either being gone or significantly smaller great product and will repurchase!
Bailey n.
I love the Mario badescu skincare line! I've been using this product for a year now and I can't live without it! This brand is more higher end but it's not expensive. It is a drying lotion but it's not harsh on sensitive skin. It only dries out the blemish not the surrounding skin which is why I love it. If you get a blemish and apply this product on before bed the next day you wake up and it's either completely gone or it's smaller and healing. This product is great for all skin types! Highly recommended it!
Ale V.
Hanover Park, IL
took this tip from Kylie Jenner herself and went out and got it afterwards , put this on my pimples, slept and woke up washed my face and BOOM my face was clear!!
Stella B.
this makes my pimples go away after only a couple of days of using this. it can sting if i use too much but that's how i know it's working. lasts long and is priced very well. overall an amazing amazing product
marissa m.
Grayslake, IL
Hands down the best skin product I've ever tried!! This stuff is amazing for spot treatment. I use every night before bed and wake up with amazing results. Also, the price is very affordable! I repurchase every time I run out, can't live without it!
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Really enjoy Mario Badescu's products! An effective product that works quite rapidly. Smells a bit strange, but is pretty good. Not overpriced & would recommend.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Love this product!! It works literally overnight like it says it does. It also lasts a really long time so while people think it's pricey this product is worth it
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?