BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jeniese H.
Birmingham
Cult product! All time favorite and it works like a dream! Super inexpensive and worth every dollar! It's not harsh, but effective in getting rid of pimples.
Jazmin Z.
Carson City, NV
Literally a life saver, it works overnight, I wouldn't use it on a daily basis because it is really drying, but for those pesky pop ups this is your best friend!!!
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
I finally gave in a bought this after hesitating for so long because of the price ($17.00 I think..) for a small bottle, but it was SO worth it. I've used it on my face and chest for small problem spots and it cleared up my skin in a day if not two. This is great because I usually get impatient and pop or scratch at my acne but this lotion is soothing and prevents me from doing that. Such a life saver. In the future I will get the plastic bottle and not the glass one because it's easier to travel with.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love Mario badescu. This drying lotion saves my life. I'm an Esthetician and I have used way more expensive drying lotions, but for $17 this one is just as good. Make sure you don't shake the product they need to stay separated. Also do not double dip! I have the plastic bottle but they do have glass for the same price. I was just worried it would break in my product bag!
Ariana V.
It works pretty well. Sometimes it doesn't dry them out completely but other tomes it works really well. Its definitely a hit or miss kind of product. You have try it out for yourself.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this product recently at Ulta and the alcohol smell is pretty strong. Used it for a few days so far and I haven't seen a large significant difference yet but I do see a shrink in size for some of the blemishes.
Crystal C.
Was a fan of this awhile ago, but tried this recently and didn't really do anything for me! Was very sad because I used to love it! But maybe it'll work for others
Lindsay C.
Used this as an overnight treatment for acne breakouts. Stung a bit when applied. Didn't noticed much of a difference after using. It seemed to just make me drier.
Ale V.
Hanover Park, IL
took this tip from Kylie Jenner herself and went out and got it afterwards , put this on my pimples, slept and woke up washed my face and BOOM my face was clear!!
alyssa a.
Key Largo, FL
Love this stuff, doesnt really work with under the skin acne but good with topical.  Smells awful but the product is awesome and good price for the amount you get.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?