BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Josseline M.
Revere, MA
I love this! I thought it was just being too hyped up because of Kylie Jenner but when I ordered it online and received it , I tried it that same night. I had three pimples on my forehead and placed the lotion, it dried and the next morning, I realized that I had to do my make up .I looked in the mirror and my pimples were so much smaller, I was so happy. I already repurchased my second bottle
Jess L.
Great Neck, NY
I bought this product on a whim after having heard the rave reviews about it. I was a bit skeptical, but after using this for many months, I'm hooked. My skin can be a bit on and off at times, but I tend to usually get massive, painful pimples on all areas of my face. Having combination skin, I was nervous at the thought of this product completely drying out my face and leaving me with peeling skin everywhere, but it does completely the opposite! After dipping the cotton swab in the pink substance ONLY and letting it dry overnight, the pimples are targeted and gone the next day, just like magic. For those with dry skin, i would be careful to moisturize the skin when using this product to prevent dry patches, but I definitely recommend this to all. Your skin will thank you!
Jazmin Z.
Carson City, NV
Literally a life saver, it works overnight, I wouldn't use it on a daily basis because it is really drying, but for those pesky pop ups this is your best friend!!!
Lindsay C.
Used this as an overnight treatment for acne breakouts. Stung a bit when applied. Didn't noticed much of a difference after using. It seemed to just make me drier.
Trisha B.
Clinton Twp, MI
This was just a little disappointing. Some spots it helped with and others I feel like it did nothing at all. I was super excited to try it and just let down a bit
Jeniese H.
Birmingham
Cult product! All time favorite and it works like a dream! Super inexpensive and worth every dollar! It's not harsh, but effective in getting rid of pimples.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best spot acne treatment around! Drys up any size blemish I have trying to work its way into my skin. Have yet to go through my first bottle, awesome price point!
Danielle B.
This could have been worse, but I don't think it is worth the price. The smell is super strong, but you get used to it. I would put this on at night if I have a pimple and the next day I notice that it more so speeds up the pimple process rather than gets rid of the pimple. It takes at least a week for me to get rid of the pimple using this stuff every night, but I had to stop using it because it was making my pimple and the skin around my pimple so dry and flakey. I just don't think it is worth the $17.
Valerie S.
Hesperia, CA
Meet your new no make a best friend this is my go to when I have no make up on it allows me to spritz my face with aloe and herbs to keep my face hydrated and looking glowy
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
I finally gave in a bought this after hesitating for so long because of the price ($17.00 I think..) for a small bottle, but it was SO worth it. I've used it on my face and chest for small problem spots and it cleared up my skin in a day if not two. This is great because I usually get impatient and pop or scratch at my acne but this lotion is soothing and prevents me from doing that. Such a life saver. In the future I will get the plastic bottle and not the glass one because it's easier to travel with.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?