BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lora D.
I have been using this product for years to get rid of stubborn pimples. It is a good price and lasts forever if you take care of it. I have repurchased several times. I usually buy mine at Ulta and I always recommend it to other friends and family members.
Lillian K.
This product is great for acne and pimples that pop up. I just dip a q tip in and then dab it onto my pimples and let it sit overnight. Then I wash my face in the morning and the pimples will be small and will start to heal.
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
I love everything Mario Badescu. I apply this to a problem spot to keep it under control. I purchased it at Sephora as a set with the rose spray, this is my first bottle. I'd recommend it!
Raysa C.
Pasadena, CA
Just dap the end of a q-tip inside the bottle without mixing the product and apply to area. My pimple magically reduced in size, almost disappeared over night.
Bellyni M.
Columbus , NE
This has not worked for me whatsoever but instead it burns like hell. Maybe I have sensitive skin. This didn't really do much for me. It worked alright for my husband.
Caroline G.
Huntington, NY
I recently picked up the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion from my local Urban Outfitters and I can't say enough good things about it! I am a first time user and Im hooked on it! It has a good value for its price of $18 and I will definitely recommend to others!
Samantha T.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love this product it really does work. It dries my pimples out over night to get rid of them. It's kinda pricey but worth it. Also it lasts quite a while so it really is worth the price
caitlin w.
Visalia, CA
this product has been a life saver SO many times! all you have to do is dip a q-tip down into the pink lotion and put it on your breakout and let it work it's magic.
Nikki H.
Pinckard
This stuff is great at drying out pimples. My pimple will be noticeably small the next day. The only thing is is that it seems to disappear at night and I think it gets all over my pillow.
Bri O.
Rochester
I love my drying lotion!!! My fave randomly started breaking out once I moved back to school. Nothing was working, I tried so many different acne medications! I decided to buy the drying lotion and it cleared up my face! Finally a product that works, it might take a few days for your acne to heal and dry up. But this is the best product I have used thus far! My acne was cystic, hormonal, and white heads. The drying lotion worked on all of them!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?