BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
This drying lotion has changed my life! I have terrible #acne and this is the one product I can't live without when it comes to my face. It dries your acne up overnight
Elizabeth R.
This is the holy grail of acne skincare products. Your zits and pimples will literally disappear overnight. I can't say enough amazing things about this drying lotion.
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Works pretty good, didn't work as fast as I would like, but I was able to notice a difference if I used it on a certain spot a few times. Probably going to repurchase.
Lisa C.
Wesley Chapel
Wow! Love this pimple cream! It works better than anything I’ve ever tried! I bought it from Amazon and I love it! The price was totally worth it. Very impressed!
jenica s.
Palo Alto, CA
this works really well during the first uses of it but i guess for my skin, it got used to it and stopped working. this is my 3rd bottle and it doesnt really do anything for my skin anymore.
Jade M.
Breakout? Dab this stuff on before bed and bam! In the morning they are pretty much dried out. I've gone through 2 bottles and onto my third. Love this spot treatment!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I like this! Super cute packaging. Does a decent job. I just hate how messy it is when you sleep..the pink dust gets everywhere and is hard to get off of your face too
Selia R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This drying lotion is my favorite product for acne of all time. It takes care of almost any blemish over night and all you have to do is dot it on with a cotton swab.
Emily Z.
I'm torn between MD and KS drying lotion. They both smell but also addictive. It gives you a sensation and satisfying feeling of popped pimple but at least it's safer than actually popping one!
Liana K.
Roswell GA
Does it's job!! Dries out your pimples overnight. Recommend! I bought mine with my rose water spray the same day. First purchases by Mario badescu and I plan on more!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?