BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
This stuff is new to my life and I can’t believe I wasn’t using it before! It does smells very strong but it’s just supposed to be a spot treatment for acne so you don’t even notice it after applying. It really keeps my blemishes from exploding. Like a very sophisticated version of the toothpaste on the pimple thing we all did
Erna L.
Rochester Hills
I began using this product when I noticed big pimples were coming in. I would use it every night. PRO: pimples would go away in just a few days
CONS: very strong smell
I would recommend this to someone who is looking to get rid of small pimples before actually coming in. The price is a good value and a little goes a long way!
MaryGrace W.
Arlington, VA
This is my go-to spot treatment and what I recommend using if you get a pimple you need gone ASAP. This is just as effective (if not more so) than the Kate Somerville treatment. Simply apply a dot on your spots and when you wake up they will be significantly smaller/maybe even gone entirely. One of the most effective spot treatments out there!
Kayla P.
When I bought this, I was hoping it would be worth the price of $18 at Ulta. I was incredibly disappointed. While it seemed to dry out my pimples at first, it stopped working and my acne stayed the same. Because of my sensitive skin, it also dried out places it was not applied on. It was also a very small bottle for the price. It lasted only 1-2 months even when sparingly applied. I would not personally recommend, but maybe it'll work for you.
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
OK WOW is my first impressions. Initially I never was going to purchase this product because of the price, however, after convincing from the lady who worked at Ulta I bought it. I dont regret it. There is a HUGE change with my face, the blemishes are slowly going away , and I am happy to say that I dont have any acne on my face at the moment. This lotion drys my acne OVERNIGHT.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I don’t know what I would do without this product! My pimples go down by a lot!! I notice the difference as soon as I wake up. You leave it over night and there you have it, your pimple is either gone or shrunk a bit depending on the size of the pimple. I honestly am so happy having this product in my skincare collection!
Amanda B.
Carmel, IN
I cannot express how much I die for this product. Acne is just one of those things that's extremely irritating and seems like it will never go away. However, I can attest that if I see that I have one pimple in the morning, and put this on I go to sleep, I wake up and the pimple is almost half the size. Incredible!
Lara S.
Westworth Vlg, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product for when you have a brake out in two to three days you Pimple will dry out and you won’t have to pick at it. I love that it’s in a grass Bottle feels rich. This is my second bottle I get a lot of complements or not having brake outs. It’s very cheap for a higher skin care brand.
Katie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this stuff. I have really acne prone skin, especially during my time of the month, and I’ll put this on at bed time and my acne nearly vanishes by the next morning. I have found though, that putting it on with an old makeup brush works better than a q-tip. I love this stuff and have gone through several bottles.
ANDREA 💋.
McKinney
I am never out of this ! I’ve tried so many things for those pimples that appear but nothing seemed to work. However this drying lotion really surprised me. It was gentle on my skin & got rid of the pimples without leaving scars ! . I would defiantly continue to buy it.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?