BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
kristin D.
I'll usually put this product on before bed and then will sleep in it overnight. It never transfers to my pillow and I'll usually wake up and just wash any remainder off. It sucks up all my zits and will leave my face feeling much fresher. I'm almost out and can't wait to buy my next bottle
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
No doubt it is one of the favorite products of this year, I feel my face fresh and soft every time I use it, I always spray a little in the morning. I use it on my hair and also as a primer before makeup, it is a wonderful product and I love the smell of roses.
Kelly F.
San francisco, ca
What I like about this brand is that it is widely available (Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom, etc)  and sold at a good price point.
But I didn't see a difference in my acne and I don't love all the ingredients they use. I want to be a fan of the brand but I would buy this product again
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
I have the occasional breakout here and there but i make sure i apply this on it as soon as i get one, it really does the trick over night.. after cleansing and toning my face i apply this on the breakout and if its not gone by the morning by the next day it will be. for $17 not bad either :)
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
This product is an actual miracle. I don't understand why it works so well, but it reduces the size and redness of pimples overnight. The only bad part is it's messy. It's awkward to get the product out, and then you have to wait a while until it dries on your face before you can lay down.
Ellie C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Never thought this could dry up my pimple quickly. I got this at Ulta. One of the ladies recommended it to me and loving it so far. Just dip a qtip, dont shake the bottle okay! Apply it to the affected area, minimizes@contamination in the other parts of the skin thus making it hygienic too.
it really should come with instructions, cause at first i was really confused about it. it was effective but i think it could’ve done bette, price is definitely overpriced. i didn’t meet my full expectations but it’s decent. i would buy it again though.
Isabelle B.
S Milwaukee, WI
I LOvE this. I have struggled with acne my entire life. This product let’s me fall asleep with acne then wake up the next morning with noticeable improvement with my acne size going down. I recommend this to any of my friends
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD
I’m so glad that I finally started using the the drying lotion. The packaging can be in Glass form or plastic form. It was way better babe I expectedly to be and it try’s my pimples down and prevented them from getting bigger.
Kendall K.
Fremont , IN
I was excited to use this product. I had heard great things about it and figured it would be perfect for the occasional pimple I get. However, it didn’t do anything for me. It didn’t make my pimple get any bigger, but it definitely didn’t really help anything either. Pretty disappointing.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?