BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I've used this a handful of times so far and I'm not impressed. I've applied it to small pimples overnight and even then it hasn't had any effect the next morning. I've tried better products.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
Can't go without this! Works great on little pimples and cystic acne! It's been my saving grace for the deep cystic pimples. Use it a couple of nights in a row, and it's significantly better!
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
This works really well for smaller breakouts. It does sting a little bit and is hard to remove from the bottle unless you have super long q-tips. Ulta sells this and always has it in stock. I would definitely but it again!
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
Dab a little of this on a zit overnight and watch it disappear completely or diminish it significantly. Make sure you DO NOT shake the bottle and just stick your qtip all the way to the bottom
Karin H.
This is good for clearing out already popped pimples but it does make my skin really dry. Takes about 2-3 consecutive nights of use before seeing a difference but I would recommend since it prevents scars from appearing.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
If you have acne, you have got to try this. I get a pimple, like one of those deep painful ones; at night I put this one, and by morning the pimple is a tiny little dried out bump. Not noticeable, and long lasting bottle.
Jenny B.
I love their drying lotion and their buffering lotion. They are both great for getting rid of acne spots quick! If you have cystic acne I would go with the buffering lotion it works wonders.
zoë g.
Austin, TX
LOVED THIS!!! This product zaps any zit no matter what. I see the biggest difference in the matter of a day/ I would recommend this to anyone who wants a easy and aawesome product to get rid of any pimple. Some take 2-3 nights but it truely works really well.
Anya C.
London
I found this very drying on my skin and I was often left with flaking patches of dry skin around my spots. I also didn't feel it reduces my spot size much and I much prefer the cos Rx Spot stickers
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
This stuff works amazingly well! I've struggled with some cystic acne before, but this along with some other Mario Badescu products cleared my skin up right away! I was highly impressed and will recommended it to others.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?