BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Taylor A.
Buffalo, NY
Great for clearing up tough spots. Don't over do it! A small amount will do the trick and it can be drying. It's similar to the Kate Sommerville formula but at a lower price point. Highly recommend!
Kat M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the holy grail of spot treatment. It works overnight and dries up the spot without damaging the skin around it. I've been using this for probably 10 years now! Don't shake the bottle!
EmaLee Elizabeth U.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Dries my pimples out so well without leaving extra dry skin around the area of where it's placed. Seriously amazing. Lasts forever. I've had mine for 4 months and it's still got 80% in there.
rachel s.
I love this product! It is a bit pricy but i feel like it will last me a long time. I usually use it as an overnight spot treatment and it doesn't necessarily "remove" my acne but it calms it down makes it easier to cover.
Nora N.
Northville, MI
This is a magic product. I recommend this product to everyone because it works and works quickly. You just have to make sure to dip a Qtip all the way to the bottom and spot treat it to the acne at night!
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
This is so good. It will dry out my large pimples before they can become a big problem! It takes them down and some times completely away by the next day this is always in my skin care drawer
Gloria B.
This is a great product. It really works. It's more then I expected. When I have a bad zit I go to sleep with it on and wake up the next day,and it's almost all gone.
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
THIS PRODUCT WORKS MIRACLES! I put this on overnight and in the morning my pimple had dropped like 10 dress sizes! It's incredible. 10/10 recommend, PLEASE to buy this! It's a godsend and it's perfect for when u have to be somewhere the next day and a pimple shows up on your face
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I've used this a handful of times so far and I'm not impressed. I've applied it to small pimples overnight and even then it hasn't had any effect the next morning. I've tried better products.
Mary M.
I am in love with this product. I have had trouble with my acne for 10 years, and this was the first product I found that could actually get rid of a zit overnight. I use a q-dip and dip it into the bottle to the bottom, but do not shake it. The only downfall is that it dries as a big white dot on your face.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?