BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
haylley T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
This is a wonderful product if you have zits pop up! I don’t have terrible skin, but I do deal with the monthly hormonal breakouts. This is perfect for them! You just need to be careful to not overuse.
Shailinh H.
Dudley, MA
I was expecting some kind of miracle when I bought thos, while it wasn' a miracle it does work fairly well. I've used this on some of those horrible deep cystic zits and it helped to bring them to the surface after a few uses. It does sting like a mf especially when you walk and the breeze got a it.
Amy N.
This product is GODLY. I will sometime stop using it for awhile and forget about it, and then I'll have a bad breakout, and boy did this save my life! Got those stubborn pimple that hurts and can't pop? Put this on and it will be so much better in a couple of hours. Definitely worth the price!
fabi v.
Calhoun, GA
Okay at first I thought it has overhyped but the more I kept using it, i noticed it actually starting to dry up my blemishes. I like how it diminished the redness and swelling of them after the first use. I’d definitely repurchase and I recommend you try them for those hard to get rid off blemishes
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
I really enjoy this product!! I feel it dries out my pimples perfectly. It is fairly inexpensive for the product and works very well! It lasts a very long time and I’d say I break out as an average person would. I use it all the time!!
Dani S.
Richland, MI
This is good at drying out deep, under the surface pimples. I can't use this everyday because it is too drying. When I first notice a pimple, or I know that one is coming, I put this on the area and it makes the zit disappear much faster. I have had this several times, and I think its great.
Minah H.
I love this drying lotion! It has a strong smell, but it gets rid of any spots within 2 days. I have a lot of acne and I've been using it of and on for a couple of months now and there is still loads of product in the bottle. I really recommend this drying lotion and I think its worth the money.
Alanis D.
Arizona
Really amazing spot treatment! It dries up pimples really well, especially ones that have come to a head. I will continue to use this for as long as I get pimples. 😊
Danielle R.
Natick, MA
I am so happy I found this product! It reduces the size of pimples on my face over night and has really helped clear up my skin fast. It doesn't leave my skin overly dry like some products, but drys out the problem areas. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone struggling with acne.
Ellie C.
Never thought this could dry up my pimple quickly. I got this at Ulta. One of the ladies recommended it to me and loving it so far. Just dip a qtip, dont shake the bottle okay! Apply it to the affected area, minimizes@contamination in the other parts of the skin thus making it hygienic too.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?