BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Kayla T.
beverly hills , CA
The product is good and will minimize your pimple. However I don't think it fully gets rid of the pimple and I feel like I have developed a scar from it. The smell is also strong and it does burn but it's a good short term solution
Anna Scott N.
Kinston
This puppy does not play!!! This is such a powerful acne treatment! This is a must have if you have trouble with acne! You put a tiny bit on your breakouts and poof, they are gone before you even realize it!
Charlene M.
Love this for drying up zits super fast! This isn't cheap but a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. I always keep a bottle of this in my bathroom cabinet. I would highly recommend.
Deanna M.
Destin, FL
I have combination skin. I tried this product and I can't say that it worked for me. I bought it at ulta and I don't think I will be returning back for more. Other reviewing loved it so I guess if it works for you then go it!
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
If you are planning to go out or have any special event and your make up needs to look perfect the next day but you got this huge pimple just in the middle of your nose , then this is your life saver!!!
Anna K.
Auburn, AL
Swear by this product!!! I would not want to go without it every again. It gets rid of breakouts before they surfaces and the ones that do are gone within a day maybe two tops. Miracle product!
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
A great spot treatment for emergencies! I try to avoid it when I can since it is drying of course, but it is great for when something unwanted pops up the day before a special event or whatnot!
Mia J.
Harrisburg, PA
Great for the occasional unwelcome pimple. Whereas it doesn't make them disappear overnight, I do see a noticeable difference in the size and redness the next day. I like to always keep a bottle on hand since your never know!
Sandy P.
This is awesome for breakouts. It really dries them out while I sleep. If you pop one and is open it burns lol but the price value is great as well I like the glass one better than plastic idk why but they both work the same
Gilda N.
I apply this every time I get a pesky pimple and it always does the trick after a few applications. You can;t go out in public after applying it though so best to do at night or when you are staying home.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?