BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Catherine K.
I always come back to this product! It dries up blemishes overnight without drying out the surrounding skin!

It does have a strong sulfur smell so anyone with a sensitive nose might not like it!
Steph C.
This stuff is amazing! I have tried so many different acne products and this is one of the very few that actually works. I put it on my spots and it reduces or clears them overnight. Cannot live without it.
Madison M.
the village
This is amazing! It gets rid of my zits as soon as I feel them! It’s an amazing value for what you get. It’s like a high end skin care product. It 100% met my expectations. Trust me if you get breakouts you’ll love this product!
Natalie P.
Paragould, AR
this product helps bring the blemish to the surface and gets rid of it fast. i have used it and loved it. it doesn't hurt ur face at all. i don't like how it would get on my pillow during the night but other than that i like it.
Sarah B.
Chico, CA
10/10 my most favorite thing to dry out my acne! I used to use toothpaste (oops) which made my skin worse and BURNED. I recommend only dipping the Qtip once, so you might have to use a couple of them to keep the product clean.
Frankie L.
Philadelphia , PA
Anything from this brand is amazing. It’s really good at hydrating my skin and setting my makeup. It itches my face a little and i thought my skin may not have took to this formula to well but it did. No breakouts or reactions
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
i have always gotten those big under the skin bumps and could not find anything to get rid of them until now. this product is my holy grail! it was $17 for 1 fl oz which is a little pricey but i ill definitely be buying it again.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
bought in a kit from ulta with the rose water aloe spray FABOULOUS PRODUCT THE DRYING LOTION WIRKS WHEN YOU CATCH THE PIMPLE AT THE BEGINNING STAGE AND THE SPRAY IS OMG SO REFRESHING FOR Your FACE
Aly L.
This stuff really works on whiteheads! But it doesn't do so well on other kinds of acne (cystic, hormonal, etc) and honestly you can't really travel with it because it has to stay standing up, which is a huge bummer from me. //:
Bianca A.
This is one of my favorite spot treatments ever! Packaging is perfect , the pink water as well! Love the fact that is very effective when it comes to calm down any breakout I have works perfectly
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?