BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is awesome!!! There is a drugstore brand that has a similar product to this. But this is really good for spot treatment. I usually use this before I go to bed. There is no smell or scent to this.
Ayla H.
New Albany, OH
This is a staple in my skin care routine for when a pesky pimple or sit pops up. It's very gentle yet effective and this price point is great. I definitely recommended this for an occasional breakout I don't know how effective it would be for chronic acne though.
Jane-Anna C.
Memphis, TN
Good for zits and small spots of acne on my face. I hear a ton of people rave over this product- but it didn't meet the AMAZING expectations I had. I would use again but I'm not completely sold.
Rukee L.
I really love this brand. It's inexpensive and just a great product! It actually works and I don't feel like I'm breaking the bank to get great skin. I apply this over night and it works wonders.
Tabitha M.
Lake Stevens
By far my favorite acne spot treatment only $17 and you dab it on your problem areas before bed wake up the next morning and your acne has by far subsided or is completely gone. It's like magic.
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
If I could give it infinite stars I would it is AMAZING! It is the only spot treatment (and I've tried MANY) that truly gets rid of my acne in hours. I will never be able to buy anything else now it's worth every penny and more
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
i have always gotten those big under the skin bumps and could not find anything to get rid of them until now. this product is my holy grail! it was $17 for 1 fl oz which is a little pricey but i ill definitely be buying it again.
Bianca A.
This is one of my favorite spot treatments ever! Packaging is perfect , the pink water as well! Love the fact that is very effective when it comes to calm down any breakout I have works perfectly
Joanne S.
Really great for pimples that have already come to a head. This does nothing for cystic acne nor does it do anything for clogged pores. It helps dry pimples as it draws the impurities to the surface.
natalie a.
This product was very helpful! I would use this over night and it would dry out my acne perfectly ! The one thing you may need to know is, you have to continuously use it to see perfect results. I would buy this again for sure!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?