BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Amber F.
Plantation, FL
I love this product ! Just a small bit on top of your blemishes is enough to dry them out and have you wake up with skin that looks drastically better. Pimples shrink, redness is reduced, and they disappear within a couple of uses !
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
If you have acne, you have got to try this. I get a pimple, like one of those deep painful ones; at night I put this one, and by morning the pimple is a tiny little dried out bump. Not noticeable, and long lasting bottle.
Catherine G.
This stuff is a little miracle! My skin is extremely sensitive and will randomly break out. I use a little of this and the breakouts will be gone much quicker than with anything else I've used. Be careful not to apply too much because it can dry out your skin.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
Dab a little of this on a zit overnight and watch it disappear completely or diminish it significantly. Make sure you DO NOT shake the bottle and just stick your qtip all the way to the bottom
Harper F.
This stuff is great. I use it before going to bed and it dries my acne up. It has an interesting smell but I don't mind. It also burns a little but I like that because it means it is working. Would buy it again for sure.
Lilly P.
So perfect for spot treating pimples/zits quickly and effectively! I have been using this stuff for years and am on my 2nd bottle. Love this stuff for when I need to get rid of pimples ASAP
Ashley O.
Ontario
HOLY GRAIL!!!! I used to use the EradiKate from sephora and it worked amazing, however, it was very pricey! When I saw this item, I decided to try it out since its essentially the same thing. Best thing I have ever done! Not only does it work much better than the EradiKate, it also costs a whole lot less!
Ariana E.
This product instantly shrinks spots overnight. I have used this product for about a year now and My skin has cleared up significantly. This is the best sport treatment I've used to this day I have fallen in love with it!
Emma B.
Ridgefield, CT
Hands down the best spot treatment ever. Super inexpensive, works wonders overnight. I've been coming back to this product for 7 years now, nothing works as well and as consistently for me.
Mel K.
This stuff is amazing I put it on before I go to sleep and when I wake up it basically gone. When I first used it I was very surprised because I didn’t think that it was so affective. Lasts a long time! 10/10 recommend!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?