BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Catherine G.
This stuff is a little miracle! My skin is extremely sensitive and will randomly break out. I use a little of this and the breakouts will be gone much quicker than with anything else I've used. Be careful not to apply too much because it can dry out your skin.
Mel K.
This stuff is amazing I put it on before I go to sleep and when I wake up it basically gone. When I first used it I was very surprised because I didn’t think that it was so affective. Lasts a long time! 10/10 recommend!
Emma B.
Ridgefield, CT
Hands down the best spot treatment ever. Super inexpensive, works wonders overnight. I've been coming back to this product for 7 years now, nothing works as well and as consistently for me.
Ashley O.
Ontario
HOLY GRAIL!!!! I used to use the EradiKate from sephora and it worked amazing, however, it was very pricey! When I saw this item, I decided to try it out since its essentially the same thing. Best thing I have ever done! Not only does it work much better than the EradiKate, it also costs a whole lot less!
Amber F.
Plantation, FL
I love this product ! Just a small bit on top of your blemishes is enough to dry them out and have you wake up with skin that looks drastically better. Pimples shrink, redness is reduced, and they disappear within a couple of uses !
Anya C.
London
I found this very drying on my skin and I was often left with flaking patches of dry skin around my spots. I also didn't feel it reduces my spot size much and I much prefer the cos Rx Spot stickers
Sabrina P.
Totally worth it. The great part of this product is that the size is long-lasting. I hesitated purchasing it at first because of the prize and size but after using it a few times I could see it will last a longgggg time.
Brittnee P.
missouri City, TX
Literally cleared up an incoming pimple over night. I was so excited to try this and I'm glad it didn't disappoint. I even put some on my husband and he likes it too! I definitely recommend this for a quick zap on a zit.
Jannel D.
I bought this because I had a wedding to attend to and I had a pimple. I wanted to find the best product to get rid of it and I looked at reviews of some different products and I chose those one. It really did the job and you only need a little so I think even though it is pricey it does last a long time.
Harper F.
This stuff is great. I use it before going to bed and it dries my acne up. It has an interesting smell but I don't mind. It also burns a little but I like that because it means it is working. Would buy it again for sure.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?