BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
If you have acne, you have got to try this. I get a pimple, like one of those deep painful ones; at night I put this one, and by morning the pimple is a tiny little dried out bump. Not noticeable, and long lasting bottle.
Emma B.
Ridgefield, CT
Hands down the best spot treatment ever. Super inexpensive, works wonders overnight. I've been coming back to this product for 7 years now, nothing works as well and as consistently for me.
Cassie D.
mission viejo
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is the best for spot treatment if you have an ache breakout !
Definitely works amazing and really helps
Didn’t make my face to dry or peel.
Totally worth $17.00 for it
zoë g.
Austin, TX
LOVED THIS!!! This product zaps any zit no matter what. I see the biggest difference in the matter of a day/ I would recommend this to anyone who wants a easy and aawesome product to get rid of any pimple. Some take 2-3 nights but it truely works really well.
Aiyana B.
Vandalia, OH
I LOVE this product. $17 seems like a lot for this little bottle but it's really a good deal because you don't need a lot. It clears up your whiteheads overnight, what else is there to say?
Vanessa N.
San Marcos, TX
Magic in a bottle! If I see any bumps forming I pop this little guy on An sleep w it on An the next morning they are flat or gone! I use this little guy up. But do not shake you want to just stick your qtip straight thru.
Lilly P.
So perfect for spot treating pimples/zits quickly and effectively! I have been using this stuff for years and am on my 2nd bottle. Love this stuff for when I need to get rid of pimples ASAP
Jenny B.
I love their drying lotion and their buffering lotion. They are both great for getting rid of acne spots quick! If you have cystic acne I would go with the buffering lotion it works wonders.
Catherine G.
This stuff is a little miracle! My skin is extremely sensitive and will randomly break out. I use a little of this and the breakouts will be gone much quicker than with anything else I've used. Be careful not to apply too much because it can dry out your skin.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
This stuff works amazingly well! I've struggled with some cystic acne before, but this along with some other Mario Badescu products cleared my skin up right away! I was highly impressed and will recommended it to others.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?