BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Audrey R.
Pro tip: don't shake it. I use a q-tip with one cotton end broken off to dip into the pink sediment and dab onto a zit. It dries and is visibly pink, so you'll want to use this overnight. It works and that is a godsend. I use this with the whole repair kit: buffering lotion and drying cream for full effectiveness.
Gina B.
Someone recommended this to me recently when I was struggling with some hormonal breakouts. I was a little skeptical but tried it anyway. I put it on at night on the two blemishes I had forming, by morning I could barely notice them and they didn't grow like they would have. I will certainly be using this again !
Jessica A.
FOUNTAIN INN, SC
I tend to get cystic acne near my chin area and it's so painful. But if I put this stuff on the second I feel one coming on, it begins to dry it up before it gets bad. I have had far less breakouts since using this to do my spit treatments. And since you only use a Q-tip' s worth, a small bottle last a long time.
grace ✭.
Friendswood
This is the best zit cream I’ve ever used by far, the product is so simple you just plot it on a pimple and go to sleep then the next morning the zit is gone and you are ready for your day, though the smell is very overwhelming at first but you really get used to it and it goes away as your pimple starts to dry.
Andrea A.
Spring, TX
This product was very overhyped. I saw many reviews for it saying that it removed whiteheads overnight, but for me it didn’t work like that. I had to apply the product every night for 3-4 nights before my whitehead went away. it worked well and didn’t give me a bad reaction, it just took longer for it to work.
Shehed A.
Arizona
Absolutely amazing! I cannot beileve how fast this product worked. It worked in 2 days, and it showed amazing results! I have used it for months, and planning to use it more often! I used this for my cheeks, since I have rosacea and pimples with that Rosacea, and this product helps remove the rosacea as well!
Emily M.
This stuff really works! When I dab a little bit of this on a bump, it is completely dried up and significantly smaller by the next morning. I have found that this works for all types of blemishes on my face, not just white heads. This is the best spot treatment I have tried, and the amount in this bottle will last you a long time!
Kailey G.
Detroit, MI
Been loving this stuff. Found out about it from a friend who swears by the whole line! The first night I used this, I had a really gross and large zit that wasn’t quite to the surface. I woke up in the middle of the night to a Whitehead that I was able to take care of before going to work! My skin looks so much better without the bumps. Thank you, Mario Badescu!
Izamar R.
Farmington, MN
This is my current go to! I hardly get any breaks out. But lately I’ve notice I keep getting too many from what I’m used to. This baby helps my skin clear when I need a quick touch up! I highly recommend it. The price is also worth the try!
Alex A.
Holy Grail Product! Whenever I get a breakout, I apply this as spot treatment and sleep with it overnight. In the morning my breakout is less red and is gonna within a day or two. Please not- do not shake the bottle, use a Q-Tip to apply. It may sting a little at first but this product is a lifesaver!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?