BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Rylee S.
An amazing product for people with oily or combination skin. I always apply before my daily makeup. Doesn't dry my skin out too much but enough for my makeup to look matte all day. Could never do my makeup without this product again.
Jill P.
Orlando
This is the best overnight acne treatment. I literally put it on before bed and the next morning the pimple is flat and much easier to conceal, since at the point there's only redness and no bump. Will continue buying this product!
Faigy B.
Miami
Everyone raves about this product but the second I opened this bottle and put the tiniest bit on my face, I took it right off because it smelled so horrible. I read a ton of reviews and no one ever talks about the smelll. Maybe they were able to look past it, but I wasn't.
Jackie S.
If you get random pimples every once in awhile, this dries them up nicely and quickly. My teenage sons love it and they laugh at themselves because they have pink dots of product all over their face.
Bianca R.
This is either a hit or miss for people. Unfortunately for me it was a miss. Paid 20$ for a very small bottle but like I said it was effective for me. Tried it multiple times and I never saw a drastic difference. A good alternative if it doesn't work for you is tea tree oil.
Charlotte P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Holy cow! This is my miracle product. It's perfect for those big deep pimples that don't come to the surface. I put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up it goes way down. Just don't shake it!
Emily C.
Parker, CO
This product is magic. I put a dab on a q-tip and then apply to my acne spots and within two treatments sometimes even one, the pimple is gone I would recommend this to anyone with any level of acne!
Tylar R.
Reno, NV
This is a miracle worker! I use it on the pimples that I pop at night, and then by morning it has all dried out. It still has to heal but it is always flatter. Be careful, don't use to many nights in a row, your skin will get to dry
Bibi M.
Lynn, MA
Loveee this lotion.. I put a dab with a q tip ( making sure grab a little of the pink part) and put it any pimple before going to bed and that's it .. next day it's gone!! I used on my husband too !
Sharon K.
Hillsdale, NJ
I bought this because so many people have raved about it saying how it totally dried up their breakout spots. I didn't notice any dramatic differences in my skin and I've used over half of it.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?