BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Jill D.
Hyde Park, MA
It does work, but it's essentially calamine lotion. I would buy a bottle of that instead. Don't spend $30 on this tiny bottle, go to CVS and buy a bottle of calamine 4x bigger for 1/4 of the price
Diana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This product works great for my acne. It's my last step whenever I have a white head. I use a qtip and dab it on my Affected area and the next morning my pimple is smaller. Definitely a must have.
grace p.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using this stuff when I have a pimple starting to form. It helps reduce the amount of days it stays on my skin. If it's an ugly pimple, it won't get rid of it. It smaller ones, it does dry them up enough.
Caroline C.
Larchmont , NY
I love this product! It works so well! I've been seeing so many people post about it and how it works great for them that I decided to give it a try. Sometimes I break out and needed a great spot treatment and this did the trick!
Klaudia G.
Anacortes, WA
THIS PRODUCT IS BEYOND AMAZING. I use it every time I get a breakout anywhere on my face. It gets rid of any acne instantly and doesn't irritate your skin. 10/10 recommend buying. Well worth the $.
Giselle H.
Lilburn
This acne lotion does miracles! I originally heard about it from the famous "Kylie Jenner" and more people. I had to get my hands on this product and I'm pretty glad I did. I definitely recommend!
Sandra S.
Buford, GA
This stuff is magic! When grandmas tell you to cover up your pimple in toothpaste, this is the real deal. Dries those pimples so fast, it fees a little tingly at first, but that means it's working!
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
Anytime I have a problem area, this is what I reach for. This stuff is BOMB. The area disappears so quickly. It's not drugstore cheap but I still consider this very affordable. Miracle in a bottle.
Hunny Q.
San Diego , CA
This stuff is amazing and super price efficient, and super effective ! Also it works wonders and absorbs super fast . You can find this at your local Ulta or even urban outfitters ! I recommend this to everyone
LipstickDuchess A.
I always have a bottle of this drying lotion for those annoying breakouts. It takes care of it immediately and my cat is crazy about the scent. I prefer the glass packaging however it does come in plastic.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?