BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Cheyanne T.
I will always always always have this stuff in my skincare regimen. If I get a breakout I dab this on at night and I wake up to the breakout being so tiny you can barely see it, if not completely gone.
Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. It works the best on whiteheads and when you feel a pimple coming up. It's gentle on the skin and it's great for everyday use. I have repurchased already and will keep repurchasing.
Caitlin G.
Garland, TX
Smells absolutely awful, but it works! My white heads will be gone within hours. However, it doesn't work for cystic acne and black heads which is disappointing, but understandable.
I recommend trying it for a week to see your results.
Chloe M.
Winston Salem, NC
Works very well and does what it claims to do. I use it at night on my pimples and most of the time in the morning they are cleared up. If not over night, they dont take more than a few days to vanish.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Dont understand the hype with this. I applied this to a few pimples at night and slept with it on. Woke up with no difference at all, still just as red and still the same size. I would not recommend this.
Jill P.
Orlando
This is the best overnight acne treatment. I literally put it on before bed and the next morning the pimple is flat and much easier to conceal, since at the point there's only redness and no bump. Will continue buying this product!
Mariana R.
Indio, CA
This is amazing! It really drys the acne out and i have a hard time getting rid of acne and this has really cleared me up! Anyone who has trouble some acne should try this its great for the price !!
Michelle L.
I love this for small breakouts. If you put it on overnight your breakout with reduce half in size. It will not completely go away. It can sting a bit if your skin is sensitive but it does work well!
emma c.
Owensboro, KY
If I could rate this product a 10/5 I would. 2 words: life saver. This product is perfect for the girl that has occasional pesky breakouts. Put it on at night before bed & wake up to transformed skin
Estelle S.
Weehawken, NJ
Even with the rave reviews, I use this when I have a bout of cystic acne, and I haven’t seen many results. I bought this with a gift card and I don’t see myself using enough of it to purchase again.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?