BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Glow Y.
Must have for every girl that ever experience a pimple. No need to sacrifice all your face with irritating products when you can spot treat. Use it at night and the next day pimple is so much smaller !
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Like I said about the spray I wish it was strong for my skin I just need this product but stronger it takes a lot of time for my white heads to get dry with this and it’s supposed to be fast, other than that I use it a lot everytime I see a white head!
Mitchell J.
Waukesha, WI
I haven't noticed it so much, everyone says they wake up and their blemishes have shrunk dramatically, but I don't see a difference between when I put it on and when I wake up in the morning. Oh we'll lol
Samantha J.
Adelanto, CA
10/10. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I put it on pimples at night to wake up to a clear face. I bought it at Ulta and it's very effective. I have boughten 2 bottles. I will continue to use this amazing product.
Hannah M.
This product works well at minimizing specific pimples and is very nice quality. It stings when first applied but seems necessary. It is a good value although a little on the expensive side. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Isabelle M.
Charlotte
this product remove the acne that As no other product removes. Is the best for acne, and to dry pimples, you really can feel it acting on your skin, sensational, i can't not live without this product.
Alana P.
Burlington
A really good product. Cheap and great for teens for Christmas presents. Just makes sure to moisturize with a mist/spray afterwards obviously because it’s a drying lotion. It’s also good to use daily.
Courtney L.
This stuff works miracles on my breakouts. I put it on overnight and wake up to much better skin without having to pop anything or cause scarring. The only negative is that it has to be used over night.
mckenna r.
atlanta
i absolutely LOVE this product!!! it works amazing! i would recommend putting it on after you pop
a pimple so it can go inside and dry it up faster. it may sting a little, but it feels refreshing and works amazing! MAKE SURE YOU DONT SHAKE IT! you can look up videos on how to use it and kylie jenner has a video of her explaining it!
Faigy B.
Miami
Everyone raves about this product but the second I opened this bottle and put the tiniest bit on my face, I took it right off because it smelled so horrible. I read a ton of reviews and no one ever talks about the smelll. Maybe they were able to look past it, but I wasn't.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?