BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Kirsten K.
Bedford, OH
This stuff is great!!! Dries out existing and pre existing pimples over night! I usually buy mine at Sephora or ulta but I have gotten it online in the past as well. Definitely would recommend it to people with troubled skin
Sandy P.
This is awesome for breakouts. It really dries them out while I sleep. If you pop one and is open it burns lol but the price value is great as well I like the glass one better than plastic idk why but they both work the same
Alison H.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff works! I have left it on a pimple overnight and woken up to it looking worlds better! I think this should be in every girls make up bag. Have recommended to many friends and would definitely buy it again and again.
Anna Scott N.
Kinston
This puppy does not play!!! This is such a powerful acne treatment! This is a must have if you have trouble with acne! You put a tiny bit on your breakouts and poof, they are gone before you even realize it!
Cari K.
Maryville, MO
I've tried so many products to help my deep cystic acne that I often get and nothing has worked until I tried this! I just use this as a spot treatment twice a day and it has helped either dry it out and disappear or dry it out for me to pop within days! I never go far without this!!
Courtney G.
Schenectady, NY
I love this spot treatment! It's very similar to the EradiKate, but less expensive. It calms and soothes. My breakouts overnight and shrinks their size. My pimples usually disappear within a few nights.
Britta B.
This works great to get pimples down quickly if you need too. Just put it on at night and in the morning it will be in its final stages. I've also used this on under the skin acne to get it dealt with quickly and it worked well. I would totally purchase this again.
Deanna M.
Destin, FL
I have combination skin. I tried this product and I can't say that it worked for me. I bought it at ulta and I don't think I will be returning back for more. Other reviewing loved it so I guess if it works for you then go it!
Kayla T.
beverly hills , CA
The product is good and will minimize your pimple. However I don't think it fully gets rid of the pimple and I feel like I have developed a scar from it. The smell is also strong and it does burn but it's a good short term solution
Mia J.
Harrisburg, PA
Great for the occasional unwelcome pimple. Whereas it doesn't make them disappear overnight, I do see a noticeable difference in the size and redness the next day. I like to always keep a bottle on hand since your never know!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?