BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for any blemishes you start feeling on your face. I love how it’s just a simple dab on a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ and that’s all it takes to dry out the little problem growing.
Sandy P.
This is awesome for breakouts. It really dries them out while I sleep. If you pop one and is open it burns lol but the price value is great as well I like the glass one better than plastic idk why but they both work the same
Kayla T.
beverly hills , CA
The product is good and will minimize your pimple. However I don't think it fully gets rid of the pimple and I feel like I have developed a scar from it. The smell is also strong and it does burn but it's a good short term solution
melody b.
ceres
this caught my eye , everybody was talking about this so i decided to give it a try . it was a little pricey but i used this at night and it dried out my pimple . so it definitely worked . i would buy this again but i'm sure this little bottle would last me a while
Gilda N.
I apply this every time I get a pesky pimple and it always does the trick after a few applications. You can;t go out in public after applying it though so best to do at night or when you are staying home.
Taymie V.
I used this product because of the good reviews and I know everything works different in every skin. But this for me was a nightmare or burn chemically my skin. My face hurts so bad using this.
Cheyanne C.
I can't stand the smell of this but my face is really sensitive and sometimes when i use this it causes a really bad burning sensation and makes the pimple even more red than it originally was!
Britta B.
This works great to get pimples down quickly if you need too. Just put it on at night and in the morning it will be in its final stages. I've also used this on under the skin acne to get it dealt with quickly and it worked well. I would totally purchase this again.
Jayme L.
Billings, MT
I have cystic acne and absolutely nothing has helped until my husband picked this up for me. Within a week my face is 90% clearer. The packaging is easy to use and I will continue to purchase!
jessica m.
Visalia
This honestly magic in a bottle. I have battled acne for years, and this drying lotion works wonders over night. Drying the pimple fast but without excessive drying your skin. I love it.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?