BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Natalie P.
this product helps bring the blemish to the surface and gets rid of it fast. i have used it and loved it. it doesn't hurt ur face at all. i don't like how it would get on my pillow during the night but other than that i like it.
Sandy P.
This is awesome for breakouts. It really dries them out while I sleep. If you pop one and is open it burns lol but the price value is great as well I like the glass one better than plastic idk why but they both work the same
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
A great spot treatment for emergencies! I try to avoid it when I can since it is drying of course, but it is great for when something unwanted pops up the day before a special event or whatnot!
Alison H.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff works! I have left it on a pimple overnight and woken up to it looking worlds better! I think this should be in every girls make up bag. Have recommended to many friends and would definitely buy it again and again.
Cheyanne C.
I can't stand the smell of this but my face is really sensitive and sometimes when i use this it causes a really bad burning sensation and makes the pimple even more red than it originally was!
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
If you are planning to go out or have any special event and your make up needs to look perfect the next day but you got this huge pimple just in the middle of your nose , then this is your life saver!!!
Britta B.
This works great to get pimples down quickly if you need too. Just put it on at night and in the morning it will be in its final stages. I've also used this on under the skin acne to get it dealt with quickly and it worked well. I would totally purchase this again.
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for any blemishes you start feeling on your face. I love how it’s just a simple dab on a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ and that’s all it takes to dry out the little problem growing.
Charlene M.
Love this for drying up zits super fast! This isn't cheap but a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. I always keep a bottle of this in my bathroom cabinet. I would highly recommend.
jessica m.
Visalia
This honestly magic in a bottle. I have battled acne for years, and this drying lotion works wonders over night. Drying the pimple fast but without excessive drying your skin. I love it.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?