BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
bought in a kit from ulta with the rose water aloe spray FABOULOUS PRODUCT THE DRYING LOTION WIRKS WHEN YOU CATCH THE PIMPLE AT THE BEGINNING STAGE AND THE SPRAY IS OMG SO REFRESHING FOR Your FACE
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
i have always gotten those big under the skin bumps and could not find anything to get rid of them until now. this product is my holy grail! it was $17 for 1 fl oz which is a little pricey but i ill definitely be buying it again.
Madison S.
Lubbock, TX
I've always gotten random zits on my face that were always stubborn to get rid of until I got this. This works wonders for my acne prone skin and I would definitely recommend to anyone with it !
Steph C.
This stuff is amazing! I have tried so many different acne products and this is one of the very few that actually works. I put it on my spots and it reduces or clears them overnight. Cannot live without it.
Natalie P.
this product helps bring the blemish to the surface and gets rid of it fast. i have used it and loved it. it doesn't hurt ur face at all. i don't like how it would get on my pillow during the night but other than that i like it.
Rachel D.
Salisbury
This stuff is AMAZING! And it really does work! The packaging is amazing and great for traveling!! I’m a repeat user of this and I will continue to buy it at ulta! I recommend this to everyone! Makes a blemish go away overnight!
Catherine K.
I always come back to this product! It dries up blemishes overnight without drying out the surrounding skin!

It does have a strong sulfur smell so anyone with a sensitive nose might not like it!
angel p.
I used this product for about a week and I have to say I love it. The product didn't come with instructions so I just searched it up. It was able to minimize my pimples in days. After the first night my pimples were super red but swelled down after the next night. So I would recommend this to a couple of my friends.
Frankie L.
Philadelphia , PA
Anything from this brand is amazing. It’s really good at hydrating my skin and setting my makeup. It itches my face a little and i thought my skin may not have took to this formula to well but it did. No breakouts or reactions
Karen M.
Love using this! Definitely helps with acne really quick! Only problem for me is that it burns really bad sometimes if you apply on an area that's open! Have to be careful when you're using this!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?