BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Steph C.
This stuff is amazing! I have tried so many different acne products and this is one of the very few that actually works. I put it on my spots and it reduces or clears them overnight. Cannot live without it.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
This product works well today out pimples. However, the base ingredient in it is calamine which is the same pink lotion we used to chicken pox. You could buy a bottle for cheap and use that as a dupe.
Gina G.
Love this! Anytime I have a problem pimple I use this product and it's gone the next day! It might sting a little but it's a good sting. A little pricey, but completely worth it! I will always recommended this product and brand.
Jane-Anna C.
Memphis, TN
Good for zits and small spots of acne on my face. I hear a ton of people rave over this product- but it didn't meet the AMAZING expectations I had. I would use again but I'm not completely sold.
natalie a.
This product was very helpful! I would use this over night and it would dry out my acne perfectly ! The one thing you may need to know is, you have to continuously use it to see perfect results. I would buy this again for sure!
Ayla H.
New Albany, OH
This is a staple in my skin care routine for when a pesky pimple or sit pops up. It's very gentle yet effective and this price point is great. I definitely recommended this for an occasional breakout I don't know how effective it would be for chronic acne though.
Bailey W.
Muskogee, OK
I have bought about 4 or 5 bottles of this stuff. It's amazing! I can dab some on a huge pimple at night time and in the morning it came to a head where I can pop it, or it started as a small pimple and in the morning it's all gone and cleared up. 5 star product!!!👍🏻
Tabitha M.
Lake Stevens
By far my favorite acne spot treatment only $17 and you dab it on your problem areas before bed wake up the next morning and your acne has by far subsided or is completely gone. It's like magic.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is awesome!!! There is a drugstore brand that has a similar product to this. But this is really good for spot treatment. I usually use this before I go to bed. There is no smell or scent to this.
Karen M.
Love using this! Definitely helps with acne really quick! Only problem for me is that it burns really bad sometimes if you apply on an area that's open! Have to be careful when you're using this!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?