BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Ciara W.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. Holy moly, I never thought I'd see the day when my face wasn't broken out - but hallelujah it has arrived! The packaging is nice. The smell is a little strong, but I love this product!!
Sarah B.
Chico, CA
10/10 my most favorite thing to dry out my acne! I used to use toothpaste (oops) which made my skin worse and BURNED. I recommend only dipping the Qtip once, so you might have to use a couple of them to keep the product clean.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
This product works well today out pimples. However, the base ingredient in it is calamine which is the same pink lotion we used to chicken pox. You could buy a bottle for cheap and use that as a dupe.
Rukee L.
I really love this brand. It's inexpensive and just a great product! It actually works and I don't feel like I'm breaking the bank to get great skin. I apply this over night and it works wonders.
Erica G.
I bought this because I wanted to believe when people said it dried out their breakouts over night. It didn't for me but I'm trying to use it every night on one spot to see if it will do anything
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
If I could give it infinite stars I would it is AMAZING! It is the only spot treatment (and I've tried MANY) that truly gets rid of my acne in hours. I will never be able to buy anything else now it's worth every penny and more
Tabitha M.
Lake Stevens
By far my favorite acne spot treatment only $17 and you dab it on your problem areas before bed wake up the next morning and your acne has by far subsided or is completely gone. It's like magic.
Ayla H.
New Albany, OH
This is a staple in my skin care routine for when a pesky pimple or sit pops up. It's very gentle yet effective and this price point is great. I definitely recommended this for an occasional breakout I don't know how effective it would be for chronic acne though.
Aly L.
This stuff really works on whiteheads! But it doesn't do so well on other kinds of acne (cystic, hormonal, etc) and honestly you can't really travel with it because it has to stay standing up, which is a huge bummer from me. //:
Gina G.
Love this! Anytime I have a problem pimple I use this product and it's gone the next day! It might sting a little but it's a good sting. A little pricey, but completely worth it! I will always recommended this product and brand.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?