BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Danna M.
Haverhill, MA
Acne? No problem! This drying lotion will fix alllll your problems! I love it so much. I apply a dot on my pimple, and leave it on overnight or for a few hours while at home and forget about it. Before you know it, the pimple is gone! This drying lotion will dry it right up. You will love it
kellie d.
This is great for drying out a blemish but it's still there in the morning. I use this everywhere that I feel a blemish popping up but I don't really notice a difference or not. If I have a big pimple and apply this it seems to keep it at bay but not heal it or make it go away faster.
Amanda R.
Whittier
This product is AMAZING for drying out pimples. You are not supposed to shake the bottle. My pimples would be dried up by the next morning if I apply it overnight. It does not sting nor is it a harsh product. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone with breakouts.
$i-kla-Lee 🤩.
Los Angeles
I use this as an on the spot treatment and I notice it quickly gets rid of my acne. At first I honestly didn’t expect it to work but it truly is one of the best products I have used. It’s nog extremely harsh because I do have sensitive skin and I haven’t noticed any irritation.
Sofia M.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. As soon as I feel a pimple coming in I put it on and the dog will go away in the next few days. I contiuously put it on every night till it is gone. Be careful not to shake it up or the product will mess up, but I would definitely recommend this product.
Jazz R.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
I purchased this drying lotion after a lot of recommendations through the Youtube community and it does absolutely NOTHING to any new/current acne that its forming. It's really a waste of money. I will not buy this again and I really wanted this to work because it its affordable.
Janna C.
Quakertown
I absolutely love this product, it’s like a miracle worker for breakouts!  The only downside is I sleep on my stomach so when you leave it on overnight, it ends up coming off onto your pillowcase pretty early in the night.  Also it does have a strong smell.
Cayla R.
Boston, MA
I really like this drying lotion for pimples. Does a great job lowing the amount of time the blemish is there. The only reason i took away a star was because sometimes it over dries the skin around it and makes it harder to cover makeup. Overall a great product though!!
Amaris K.
Cypress
Purchased at: ULTA
this is great for my breakouts! each night, I just put a dot of tea tree oil with a q-tip on my blemishes and use another one to out the drying lotion on top of them. and then in the morning, the redness is significantly lower and the whitehead is gone within 2 nights!
Rosa
This is the best drying lotion on the market, it really helps dry out your pimples within mins. The packaging is nice and the product itself is effective. It’s not too harsh on the skin, it gets the job done. I will definitely continue to purchase this product
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?