BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Marissa V.
I heard a lot of hype about this product in the media but I wasn't expecting it to be so harsh on my skin. It just burned the top layer and didn't really help or shrink the pimple underneath and I couldn't use it the next day because my skin was so upset. Not a fan of it.
Jasmine R.
Dunwoody, GA
Pretty darn effective! Another great product to use on my clients when in need and have time to work with their skin prior to makeup application. I really love this brand and their value is great!
Ciara W.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. Holy moly, I never thought I'd see the day when my face wasn't broken out - but hallelujah it has arrived! The packaging is nice. The smell is a little strong, but I love this product!!
Rita L.
Thornton, CO
Has been my life saver for all my acne! Whenever I see some popping up I apply a little dot on that area and I can already feel it doing its magic! Now on the downside it dries out the acne area but you constantly have to reapply.
Shivani S.
This product works great for my acne! I usually spot treat my acne right before bed and when I wake up the areas are essentially gone.  It does have an interesting smell but it's not something that bothers me too much! It's a decent price and also lasts a very long time!
Nicole S.
Phoenix
I first started using this product when I was a preteen! My mom had used it and introduced me to it. I've been using it ever since! It's a really great over the night product for sudden break outs!
Katie L.
Jacksonville
My favorite product!!! Whenever I have a pimple I apply it before bedtime and by the next morning the redness is gone and it has dried out the spot. It can be a little harsh smelling but it definitely improves a pimple. I would recommend this product to all of my friends
Shelby B.
My go to for when a pimple pops up. Works best when the pimple is just popping up! Love the plastic bottle because I don't have to worry about it breaking (which can happen with the glass version).
Kitty C.
This works! If you have difficult acne (not cystic acne though) this spot treatment is for you. I have extremely sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all and the spots tend to go away within three nights. I am currently out of this product and have tried other cheaper alternatives and they do not compare.

How to use: DO NOT SHAKE. This is the the most important advice I have for you. The calamine at the bottom will stick to the sides of the bottle permanently and will drastically shorten the use of this product. Dip a cotton bud into the solution and into the lotion at the bottom, then apply.

Pros:
Definitely works
Pleasant Smell
Lasts months of nightly use

Cons:
Pricy
Hard to travel with without shaking
Can't use during the day
LipstickDuchess A.
I always have a bottle of this drying lotion for those annoying breakouts. It takes care of it immediately and my cat is crazy about the scent. I prefer the glass packaging however it does come in plastic.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?