BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Cecille V.
This works like magic. Besides the peculiar smell, it works really well on drying out pimples overnight. You can also apply when you start seeing signs of a pimple trying to peep through (redness).
Diana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This product works great for my acne. It's my last step whenever I have a white head. I use a qtip and dab it on my Affected area and the next morning my pimple is smaller. Definitely a must have.
Ciara W.
Kissimmee, FL
LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. Holy moly, I never thought I'd see the day when my face wasn't broken out - but hallelujah it has arrived! The packaging is nice. The smell is a little strong, but I love this product!!
Keeley H.
Portland, OR
Hands down my absolute favorite pimple spot treatment. Will most certainly be repurchasing once I run out. I also like the glass bottle. While it is a tad pricy, I think it is worth it. I always recommend this product to friends.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
Anytime I have a problem area, this is what I reach for. This stuff is BOMB. The area disappears so quickly. It's not drugstore cheap but I still consider this very affordable. Miracle in a bottle.
Caroline C.
Larchmont , NY
I love this product! It works so well! I've been seeing so many people post about it and how it works great for them that I decided to give it a try. Sometimes I break out and needed a great spot treatment and this did the trick!
Charlotte C.
This is the only acne treatment I use and I absolutely love it! My friends make fun of me for walking around with pink spots on my face until they see that my blemishes are gone over night. I will keep buying until it doesn't work anymore! easy to use and not messy at all.
Jill D.
Hyde Park, MA
It does work, but it's essentially calamine lotion. I would buy a bottle of that instead. Don't spend $30 on this tiny bottle, go to CVS and buy a bottle of calamine 4x bigger for 1/4 of the price
Tamara M.
Great drying lotion! Would recommend this over and over again. Being that this is only two ingredients ( salicylic acid and calamine lotion) this does wonders. Truly a blemish disappears over night
Anika A.
Originally, when I first began use with this product, I was under the impression that you could apply the solution on any type of acne that you had, but after reading through the directions and suffering from a pimple, I learned that the product is intended for under the surface bumps and whiteheads for the most part.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?