BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
grace p.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using this stuff when I have a pimple starting to form. It helps reduce the amount of days it stays on my skin. If it's an ugly pimple, it won't get rid of it. It smaller ones, it does dry them up enough.
Marissa V.
I heard a lot of hype about this product in the media but I wasn't expecting it to be so harsh on my skin. It just burned the top layer and didn't really help or shrink the pimple underneath and I couldn't use it the next day because my skin was so upset. Not a fan of it.
Charlotte C.
This is the only acne treatment I use and I absolutely love it! My friends make fun of me for walking around with pink spots on my face until they see that my blemishes are gone over night. I will keep buying until it doesn't work anymore! easy to use and not messy at all.
Keeley H.
Portland, OR
Hands down my absolute favorite pimple spot treatment. Will most certainly be repurchasing once I run out. I also like the glass bottle. While it is a tad pricy, I think it is worth it. I always recommend this product to friends.
Katie L.
Jacksonville
My favorite product!!! Whenever I have a pimple I apply it before bedtime and by the next morning the redness is gone and it has dried out the spot. It can be a little harsh smelling but it definitely improves a pimple. I would recommend this product to all of my friends
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
Anytime I have a problem area, this is what I reach for. This stuff is BOMB. The area disappears so quickly. It's not drugstore cheap but I still consider this very affordable. Miracle in a bottle.
Kristen M.
Brick, NJ
Great for spot treatment. Love how easy it applies and how fast the spots disappear. Very effective for the few break outs I get a year. The price can't be beat with how effective this product is.
Sandra S.
Buford, GA
This stuff is magic! When grandmas tell you to cover up your pimple in toothpaste, this is the real deal. Dries those pimples so fast, it fees a little tingly at first, but that means it's working!
Tamara M.
Great drying lotion! Would recommend this over and over again. Being that this is only two ingredients ( salicylic acid and calamine lotion) this does wonders. Truly a blemish disappears over night
Mary P.
Bettendorf, IA
It's doesn't burn or tingle at all. It's just a cooling feeling. Put it on at night and the pimple is gone the next day. Awesome stuff!! It's a bit pricey though. But it will last you for a while.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?