BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I have heard great things about this product, but for me personally , I don't see the same results. I have put it on multiple blemishes and it does absolutely nothing. Maybe it's just my skin type, but I don't really like this stuff
emma c.
Owensboro, KY
If I could rate this product a 10/5 I would. 2 words: life saver. This product is perfect for the girl that has occasional pesky breakouts. Put it on at night before bed & wake up to transformed skin
Megan B.
TULSA, OK
Love this drying lotion for an overnight spot treatment. Definitely not the cutest look having white dots on the face but at least it works! it does have a burning sensation but i don't mind at all.
Maria A.
Uvalde, TX
This spot treatment works really well! However the liquid in it runs out more quickly then the sediment does. But this is really get rid of your pimple so quick you'll never go back to anything else.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've been using this product for years!!! If you have problems with acne or just random breakouts say good bye to long lasting never disappearing blemishes. They disappear almost overnight
Emily B.
this product is an over night wonder. if you put on a little with just a cotton swab on any problem areas you have and leave it over night it'll take care of everything. It's magic in a bottle. I would buy it a thousand times over.
Ariel C.
Awesome overnight treatment. Definitely drying so I wouldn't really recommend it for those with already dry skin unless you are prepared to deal with a brief flaky patch. Really great product altogether!
Kiersten P.
Romney, WV
I would compare this to Kate Somerville Eradikate, as it is the same concept, but it is not as effective. It does come at a cheaper price point, but I believe it takes longer for the blemish to disappear.
Alexis M.
Albuquerque, NM
Now this is a miracle product. I wasnt aure how everyone used it. Asked around and was told to place over breakouts over night and I did and when I woke up the area was clear or the pimple wad gone.
Krystal R.
I absolutely love this drying lotion! I've been using it for the last 14 years and I swear by it. If I have a pesky breakout, this bad boy comes in and gets rid of it. I love it!! Usually I get the little tub of it because it's great to keep on hand!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?