BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Bianca R.
This is either a hit or miss for people. Unfortunately for me it was a miss. Paid 20$ for a very small bottle but like I said it was effective for me. Tried it multiple times and I never saw a drastic difference. A good alternative if it doesn't work for you is tea tree oil.
Rylee S.
An amazing product for people with oily or combination skin. I always apply before my daily makeup. Doesn't dry my skin out too much but enough for my makeup to look matte all day. Could never do my makeup without this product again.
Krystal R.
I absolutely love this drying lotion! I've been using it for the last 14 years and I swear by it. If I have a pesky breakout, this bad boy comes in and gets rid of it. I love it!! Usually I get the little tub of it because it's great to keep on hand!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Dont understand the hype with this. I applied this to a few pimples at night and slept with it on. Woke up with no difference at all, still just as red and still the same size. I would not recommend this.
Bryana V.
Fresno
A very good soothing product that actually works good. I feel moisturized using it. It was a great value and very affordable. I’ve bought it from ulta online. Honestly have to say it is my favorite and would definitely get it again
Thais C.
This product is really helpful. It doesn't eliminate your problem spots completely but it does reduce them pretty fast. It's easy to use, has a strong scent. Small bottle but since you only need to apply a small amount it does last.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Great stuff for drying out a pimple but if you go overboard then it will dry out surrounding skin which could create dry patches that foundation might cling onto. Used sparingly it's a great product.
Michelle L.
I love this for small breakouts. If you put it on overnight your breakout with reduce half in size. It will not completely go away. It can sting a bit if your skin is sensitive but it does work well!
Emily B.
this product is an over night wonder. if you put on a little with just a cotton swab on any problem areas you have and leave it over night it'll take care of everything. It's magic in a bottle. I would buy it a thousand times over.
Chandler S.
Huntsville, AL
The makeup artist for one of my best friend's weddings used this on each bridesmaid. It seemed like a wonderful product and my makeup stayed great throughout the day--even with the southern humidity!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?