BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Haven't noticed this does much. If you are thinking about finding something to spot treat, just go with a good ole retinol. It dries the pimple out way better than this. You'll find more success in a retinal.
Mariana R.
Indio, CA
This is amazing! It really drys the acne out and i have a hard time getting rid of acne and this has really cleared me up! Anyone who has trouble some acne should try this its great for the price !!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Dont understand the hype with this. I applied this to a few pimples at night and slept with it on. Woke up with no difference at all, still just as red and still the same size. I would not recommend this.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is great! If you feel a pimple coming on, put this on overnight and it will dry it out and help it heal faster. Seems a little expensive but for how much you use it will last a long time!
Danielle M.
Brick, NJ
This I'll deminish any pimple overnight it's the real real. It is very strong smelling of alcohol but that 's cause it's gonna suck every oil in the pimple out of the pimple and flatten that sucker.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Great stuff for drying out a pimple but if you go overboard then it will dry out surrounding skin which could create dry patches that foundation might cling onto. Used sparingly it's a great product.
Jill P.
Orlando
This is the best overnight acne treatment. I literally put it on before bed and the next morning the pimple is flat and much easier to conceal, since at the point there's only redness and no bump. Will continue buying this product!
Bryana V.
Fresno
A very good soothing product that actually works good. I feel moisturized using it. It was a great value and very affordable. I’ve bought it from ulta online. Honestly have to say it is my favorite and would definitely get it again
Bianca R.
This is either a hit or miss for people. Unfortunately for me it was a miss. Paid 20$ for a very small bottle but like I said it was effective for me. Tried it multiple times and I never saw a drastic difference. A good alternative if it doesn't work for you is tea tree oil.
Emily C.
Parker, CO
This product is magic. I put a dab on a q-tip and then apply to my acne spots and within two treatments sometimes even one, the pimple is gone I would recommend this to anyone with any level of acne!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?