BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Haven't noticed this does much. If you are thinking about finding something to spot treat, just go with a good ole retinol. It dries the pimple out way better than this. You'll find more success in a retinal.
Chandler S.
Huntsville, AL
The makeup artist for one of my best friend's weddings used this on each bridesmaid. It seemed like a wonderful product and my makeup stayed great throughout the day--even with the southern humidity!
erin h.
I have only used this a few times and I have not seen any changes. I do notice a slight sulfur smell after washing it off with water. I like the way it feels going on and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
This bad boy is a classic and a must have. I have bad breakouts sometimes on my face and my chest, and putting this on overnight makes a HUGE difference. I genuinely have nothing bad to say about this product.
Allison H.
Normal, IL
There's a lot of hype around this. This is great for one or two pesky pimples however I put them on my spots as night treatment and woke up to it being kind of hard to remove and not as drying as I hoped
Bianca R.
This is either a hit or miss for people. Unfortunately for me it was a miss. Paid 20$ for a very small bottle but like I said it was effective for me. Tried it multiple times and I never saw a drastic difference. A good alternative if it doesn't work for you is tea tree oil.
Michelle L.
I love this for small breakouts. If you put it on overnight your breakout with reduce half in size. It will not completely go away. It can sting a bit if your skin is sensitive but it does work well!
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Great stuff for drying out a pimple but if you go overboard then it will dry out surrounding skin which could create dry patches that foundation might cling onto. Used sparingly it's a great product.
Jill P.
Orlando
This is the best overnight acne treatment. I literally put it on before bed and the next morning the pimple is flat and much easier to conceal, since at the point there's only redness and no bump. Will continue buying this product!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Dont understand the hype with this. I applied this to a few pimples at night and slept with it on. Woke up with no difference at all, still just as red and still the same size. I would not recommend this.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?