BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Stefanie S.
MY HOLY GRAIL! I get breakouts here and there, randomly. I've been searching for a good spot treatment and this has helped A LOT. Easy to use and isn't harsh on my skin. I love it. will continue to buy it!
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
Haven't noticed this does much. If you are thinking about finding something to spot treat, just go with a good ole retinol. It dries the pimple out way better than this. You'll find more success in a retinal.
Ariel C.
Awesome overnight treatment. Definitely drying so I wouldn't really recommend it for those with already dry skin unless you are prepared to deal with a brief flaky patch. Really great product altogether!
Michelle L.
I love this for small breakouts. If you put it on overnight your breakout with reduce half in size. It will not completely go away. It can sting a bit if your skin is sensitive but it does work well!
Alexis M.
Albuquerque, NM
Now this is a miracle product. I wasnt aure how everyone used it. Asked around and was told to place over breakouts over night and I did and when I woke up the area was clear or the pimple wad gone.
Allison H.
Normal, IL
There's a lot of hype around this. This is great for one or two pesky pimples however I put them on my spots as night treatment and woke up to it being kind of hard to remove and not as drying as I hoped
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
i love how fast my pimples disappear from my face. From 1 to 2 nights for the pinples to go away. Gentle on the skin, it does burn if you apply it over an open pimple. I have been using this as spot treatment for 4 years now. I love it
Amanda C.
Pendleton
I use this mask on my problem areas. On areas of breakout and my t-zone. It can sometimes be too drying but I feel like it gets rid of my zits WAY faster than just leaving them alone. Very effective.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've been using this product for years!!! If you have problems with acne or just random breakouts say good bye to long lasting never disappearing blemishes. They disappear almost overnight
Emily C.
Parker, CO
This product is magic. I put a dab on a q-tip and then apply to my acne spots and within two treatments sometimes even one, the pimple is gone I would recommend this to anyone with any level of acne!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?