BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
It works great they usually don't go away over night for me but it does minimize them I bought this product at ulta and I would definitely buy it again. Only thing is that it has a very powerful smell
May W.
San Francisco, CA
this thing is amazing! it is a 2 part solution, the bottom pink half is calamine and the top is a liquid watery layer. You would dip your qip into the bottle until you hit the pink solution, DONT MIX OR SHAKE BOTTLE. I use it for big under the skin pimple that really hurt and it really helps to calm and make it less big the next morning. I typically dab it onto my problem areas before I go to bed, so I could wash it off the next morning. It really calms and decreases the size of the pimple dramatically, but one thing I don't like about this is how the liquid disappears quicker than the calamine pink solution, leaving ti really dry and a waste after that, but it wont stop me from repurchasing all these years
Shalini M.
Denton, TX
I originally purchased this product because my brother have very bad acne and we've tried everything to get rid of it. This is a great product!!! It's life changing and I enjoy it a lot myself as well.
Stefanie S.
MY HOLY GRAIL! I get breakouts here and there, randomly. I've been searching for a good spot treatment and this has helped A LOT. Easy to use and isn't harsh on my skin. I love it. will continue to buy it!
Samantha J.
Adelanto, CA
10/10. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I put it on pimples at night to wake up to a clear face. I bought it at Ulta and it's very effective. I have boughten 2 bottles. I will continue to use this amazing product.
Hannah M.
This product works well at minimizing specific pimples and is very nice quality. It stings when first applied but seems necessary. It is a good value although a little on the expensive side. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Bee L.
Pimples gone overnight! Saw Kylie Jenner using it and was recluctant of the results, but to my surprise I was highly statisfed! Not a fan of the application process, but it was worth every penny.
Courtney L.
This stuff works miracles on my breakouts. I put it on overnight and wake up to much better skin without having to pop anything or cause scarring. The only negative is that it has to be used over night.
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
This drying lotion is pretty good, but expensive. I've used better products with a cheaper price. My issue is that it doesn't completely draw out the pimple overnight like other drying options do for me
Isabelle M.
Charlotte
this product remove the acne that As no other product removes. Is the best for acne, and to dry pimples, you really can feel it acting on your skin, sensational, i can't not live without this product.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?