BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
May W.
San Francisco, CA
this thing is amazing! it is a 2 part solution, the bottom pink half is calamine and the top is a liquid watery layer. You would dip your qip into the bottle until you hit the pink solution, DONT MIX OR SHAKE BOTTLE. I use it for big under the skin pimple that really hurt and it really helps to calm and make it less big the next morning. I typically dab it onto my problem areas before I go to bed, so I could wash it off the next morning. It really calms and decreases the size of the pimple dramatically, but one thing I don't like about this is how the liquid disappears quicker than the calamine pink solution, leaving ti really dry and a waste after that, but it wont stop me from repurchasing all these years
Isabelle M.
Charlotte
this product remove the acne that As no other product removes. Is the best for acne, and to dry pimples, you really can feel it acting on your skin, sensational, i can't not live without this product.
Jordan W.
Boston, MA
This works so well! A great spot treatment that helps reduce pimples in their tracks! You look a little wacky with pink spots on your face, but worth it! Very gentle on skin, as opposed to prescription treatments. Great for sensitive skin, and sold at lots of different places.
Stefanie S.
MY HOLY GRAIL! I get breakouts here and there, randomly. I've been searching for a good spot treatment and this has helped A LOT. Easy to use and isn't harsh on my skin. I love it. will continue to buy it!
Sarabeth O.
Los Angeles, CA
Nothing will ever compare to how effective this lotion is. Not really a lotion at all, but I’m forever shocked with how well this stuff has helped my skin. It even helps with older blemishes and scars.
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
this is the best for all types of acne! this dries out my pimples overnight and it gets rid of my pimples within 1-3 nights of applying this on my pimples. i recommend this for everyone because it's a quick way to get rid of a pimple!
Hannah M.
This product works well at minimizing specific pimples and is very nice quality. It stings when first applied but seems necessary. It is a good value although a little on the expensive side. I would recommend this product to a friend.
I use this every night and it’s been helping my skin so much. when I wake up in the morning my skin is so hydrated and refreshed. I bought it at ulta , I did a bunch of research before I bought it and it’s so good!! highly recommend
Jenna F.
Davenport, FL
I love this product! I used to have it a few years ago and just recently purchased it again. I forgot how much I loved it. This really helps killing pimple before they get horrible. It's a bit drying but I have oily skin so I need it.
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
This drying lotion is pretty good, but expensive. I've used better products with a cheaper price. My issue is that it doesn't completely draw out the pimple overnight like other drying options do for me
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?