BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Katie S.
I LOVE this stuff. I have really acne prone skin, especially during my time of the month, and I’ll put this on at bed time and my acne nearly vanishes by the next morning. I have found though, that putting it on with an old makeup brush works better than a q-tip. I love this stuff and have gone through several bottles.
R D.
So this is another product that is supposed to be a must have/holy grail product. It's pretty good but I don't think it's really worth it for me. It doesn't (and probably isn't meant to) help with hormonal acne. I prefer using niacinamide when I have a breakout, even as a spot treatment, and then put a hydro-colloidal patch over it. This stuff just dries it out.
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
This stuff works so well for treating pimples. It has a pretty strong scent, but if used at night before bed, it’s perfect and the pimple will be almost completely gone by morning. Truly incredible.
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
I was skeptical of this item at first because of the price. But figured it was worth a shot. This stuff is amazing. It doesn't exactly work over night, but if you use it religiously you will see a huge difference. The only thing I've notice is it will dry out your face pretty bad so make sure you moisturize with it.
britvanityxo 🖤.
Latonia, KY
If you have a pimple. This stuff is amazing. Do not shake the product. I repeat, DO NOT SHAKE THIS PRODUCT! Dot the product with a qtip wherever there is a pimple. Go to bed and sleep with this on your face all night long, and when you wake up your zit has practically vanished! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Natalie G.
This product is everything I have tried many acne products and they never work for me but this is very effective it helped me get rid of my acne/breakouts and it is kinds pricey but it was totaly worth it because it hot me a flawless skin and I love that it doesn't irritate the skin it is a very great product I live and the omy one that helps me with my acne/brekaouts.
Audrey R.
Pro tip: don't shake it. I use a q-tip with one cotton end broken off to dip into the pink sediment and dab onto a zit. It dries and is visibly pink, so you'll want to use this overnight. It works and that is a godsend. I use this with the whole repair kit: buffering lotion and drying cream for full effectiveness.
Danielle P.
Made my large pimple go down after using it 3 times! Your pimple will not be as risen or red after using it once! Really like it for when I'm on my period and breaking out!
Sasha M.
Linden
THIS STUFF WORKS!!! Omg I can’t express this enough. It’s strong. It gets the work some. In a minimum of 5 days my acne wasn’t swollen nor did it look irritated. A little goes a long way. For my acne prone skin, I make sure to always keep this around. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Sabrina S.
NOVATO, CA
I love this product and have been using this for years. I love how this really zaps zits overnight. I can have a really bad zit and use this and it disappears VERY quickly.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?