BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jenna F.
Davenport, FL
I love this product! I used to have it a few years ago and just recently purchased it again. I forgot how much I loved it. This really helps killing pimple before they get horrible. It's a bit drying but I have oily skin so I need it.
Genevieve R.
Portland
This product works pretty well. Although my pimple was gone the next day, it was noticeably smaller and less noticeable on my face. I didn't like that the drying lotion rubbed off while I was sleeping.
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
this is the best for all types of acne! this dries out my pimples overnight and it gets rid of my pimples within 1-3 nights of applying this on my pimples. i recommend this for everyone because it's a quick way to get rid of a pimple!
Katie C.
As it has been said before this is an excellent product for raised whiteheads as it completely erases any spots from the day before. I use this overnight to quickly clear up any spots that may appear.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
If you find yourself with a pimple apply this a little goes a long way but it will be the best thing you did! Literally the next day it's gone! Love this company and all the products they have to offer!
Stefanie L.
My holy grail spot treatment! When I apply this to a pimple it reduces in size DRAMATICALLY overnight and reduces redness. It doesn't leave me with any dark marks after like other brands I have tried.
Kayla T.
Richmond, KY
I love mario badescu skincare but this just fell short for me. I didn't really notice any difference in my acne using this. I noticed more by just using tea tree oil so I can't really say I like this.
Glow Y.
Must have for every girl that ever experience a pimple. No need to sacrifice all your face with irritating products when you can spot treat. Use it at night and the next day pimple is so much smaller !
Margot P.
Philadelphia , PA
I have never had a disappointed experience while using Mario Badescu drying lotion. It gets the job done in no time! This is not my first rodeo using the drying location and I will never change brands!
Jordan W.
Boston, MA
This works so well! A great spot treatment that helps reduce pimples in their tracks! You look a little wacky with pink spots on your face, but worth it! Very gentle on skin, as opposed to prescription treatments. Great for sensitive skin, and sold at lots of different places.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?