BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
KarLee E.
West Jordan, UT
This drying lotion is insane, there's no other explanation. I'll put it on a zit, go to sleep, and it will be basically gone the next day. The smell is a little strong, but goes away after a few minutes.
Jessica T.
East Rockaway, NY
I really was hoping to love this because everyone RAVES about it.... but it just didn't work for me. The consistency is weird and it did nothing for my breakouts. I do love Mario Badescu; this product was just a fail for me.
Patricia M.
Shelter Island, NY
I have gone thru bottles of this! I put it on a pimple at night and its usually gone by morning....its just good stuff plain and simple. I usually purchase online at ulta. Def would recommend to anyone.
Sarabeth O.
Los Angeles, CA
Nothing will ever compare to how effective this lotion is. Not really a lotion at all, but I’m forever shocked with how well this stuff has helped my skin. It even helps with older blemishes and scars.
Katie J.
Everyone should know about this product. If you have not already used this product then what are you waiting for???

You know the feeling....the approaching zit. Sometimes you feel it before you see it, or you see it looming on the horizon of your skin. Ain't nobody got time for that! Solution? MB's Drying Lotion. Proceed with your usual nightly face routine, moisturizers and all, and the last step before you head to bed is to take a Q-tip and cover your spots with this magic lotion. Sometimes it'll take a few days for those extra angry pimples, but sometimes if I catch 'em early enough one night of this stuff takes care of those bad boys.

I love this product because I have combination skin with oily t-zone and dry cheeks. I tend to stay away from drying products from my cheeks, especially in winter, except my cheeks are what tend to have breakouts. I love that I can maintain my normal facial routine with this product and can apply a spot treatment directly to the problem zit, versus drying out the entire area.
Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. It works the best on whiteheads and when you feel a pimple coming up. It's gentle on the skin and it's great for everyday use. I have repurchased already and will keep repurchasing.
Emily S.
I have some acne and a family history of acne and this product was amazing. The packaging was decent, but I do not need it to be nice. This product definitely exceeded my expectation! I did buy this product on Amazon and wasn't so sure about it from reading the reviews, but I will be buying this product again.
I use this every night and it’s been helping my skin so much. when I wake up in the morning my skin is so hydrated and refreshed. I bought it at ulta , I did a bunch of research before I bought it and it’s so good!! highly recommend
Leah D.
This stuff eats away at your skin. I have sensitive skin and wanted to give it a try and it was a horrible idea. I will not use this ever again. It was very harsh. I don't see much room for improvement
May W.
San Francisco, CA
this thing is amazing! it is a 2 part solution, the bottom pink half is calamine and the top is a liquid watery layer. You would dip your qip into the bottle until you hit the pink solution, DONT MIX OR SHAKE BOTTLE. I use it for big under the skin pimple that really hurt and it really helps to calm and make it less big the next morning. I typically dab it onto my problem areas before I go to bed, so I could wash it off the next morning. It really calms and decreases the size of the pimple dramatically, but one thing I don't like about this is how the liquid disappears quicker than the calamine pink solution, leaving ti really dry and a waste after that, but it wont stop me from repurchasing all these years
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?