BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Taylor C.
I bought this after many recommendations but it didn't really work for me so I won't be repurchasing. Once you get towards the bottom, q tips don't reach the pink treatment so it's hard to use it all up.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
This product is very drying on my blemishes without actually clearing them up completely. It is very harsh on my skin, and I prefer a product that will heal blemishes without completely drying out my skin.
Catherine D.
I love this product! I recently just got it but I put it on my pimples before I go to bed and wake up with them half the size. It really dries them out and makes them less noticeable. I will definitely buy again once my bottle runs out!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Overnight sit zapper and blemish dryer-outer! I can't live without my Mario Badescu drying lotion. It has a very distinct calamine scent that I didn't particularly care for at first but I actually have grown to love it! Definitely a must have product for your skincare regimen.
Melody G.
Holland
This lotion is very good. If you have a pimple just put the lotion on the spot and it will dry it out. I have got some of my friends on it and they love it. If you have acne problems I totally recommend.
Alyssa K.
Gadsden
I love this soooo much!! It helped with my acne very well!! I will use this forever!! It was very effective, made my acne disappear almost overnight! It was kind of pricey, but it had an AWESOME value!!
Virginia M.
LOS ANGELES
There was so much hype about this product. So I decided to try out the product. I finish the whole bottle. I didn't see any difference in my skin. So it's definitely something I wouldn't purchase again.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
LIFE CHANGING EVERYONE NEEDS I LOVE this brand prices are SO fair I mean wow I put this on a breakout sleep wake up it's gone! Majority of the time sometimes it doesn't work but 9/10 is good enough for me!
Carol L.
Holy grail product. It works wonders with new pimples - can make it vanish overnight! It is not a product to wear outside though since it leaves an unpresentable spot on your face so best used overnight!
Miri W.
Medford
I haven't used it in a long long long long time but I absolutely in love its this product it is magic in a bottle it does have everything I want it to do it's outstanding I love it to death I recommend it completely and will continue to recommend this rocking product
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?