BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Allison B.
Katy, TX
I bought this at Urban Outfitters and it's great! The small bottle goes a long way because you don't need a lot of product which I love. It smells clean and fresh and has really classy packaging. I'm definitely going to buy more of this.
Jessica T.
East Rockaway, NY
I really was hoping to love this because everyone RAVES about it.... but it just didn't work for me. The consistency is weird and it did nothing for my breakouts. I do love Mario Badescu; this product was just a fail for me.
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
This is just an okay product for me. I don't always find that it's very effective but it kind of depends on the acne you are trying to treat. It's not too expensive but I don't think I would buy it again
Alyssa K.
Gadsden
I love this soooo much!! It helped with my acne very well!! I will use this forever!! It was very effective, made my acne disappear almost overnight! It was kind of pricey, but it had an AWESOME value!!
Jordyn U.
Love, love, love this stuff! You apply it at night on your blemishes and they're gone or greatly reduced the next day! It's also pretty decently priced and will last a long long time so I highly recommend.
Stephanie T.
This product works wonders for me and my sister! We both have a bottle of this and love it. It lasts quite a while and is worth the price (which isnt even that high :) ) Will purchase this product again.
Chelsea K.
Branford, CT
I've used this before to help when I have breakouts and I think it works pretty well! It does a great job of drying out acne and helps it heal faster. I think it's a little pricey but lasts a really long time.
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
I first heard about this "miracle product" all around Ulta. The girls loved it! It had simple packaging and was priced fairly inexpensive, so I was curious what the roar was all about. It actually works! You put it on at night, on a clean face. You don't want to shake the product together, instead you want to dip a qtip between both substances and then dab directly onto problem areas. In the morning pimples are noticeably smaller, the irritation is way less, you don't feel dried out like other acne medications can. It's great.
Also appreciate that it's not an all over treatment, as it's not necessary for the entire face. Definitely would recommend, though it takes out the joy and curiosity of popping a pimple. Womp.
Danitza N.
Glendale , AZ
This product worked great at the beginning, but after using it for a couple of weeks/months it stopped doing what it was suppose to. I even stopped using it and went back months later it did the same worked for a while, and then stopped.
Elisabeth B.
Tallahassee, FL
Dries out all of your pimples over night! Whenever I have a little spot, I but this on it and it dries up so quickly. Absolutely love this stuff, a little goes a long way! Would buy again 10000 times :)
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?