BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jenna S.
Decatur, IL
Love this product! I didn't understand all the hype about this product from all the celebrities but then I finally bought it and it works like a dream! It's met all my expectations! And it's easy to use.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
This product is very drying on my blemishes without actually clearing them up completely. It is very harsh on my skin, and I prefer a product that will heal blemishes without completely drying out my skin.
Jasmine P.
Panama City, FL
Any one who tends to have random breakouts or just need to remove a pimple before a big event the next morning NEEDS this product. This is such an effective product that will give you quick results. The packaging is very simple but cute.
Miri W.
Medford
I haven't used it in a long long long long time but I absolutely in love its this product it is magic in a bottle it does have everything I want it to do it's outstanding I love it to death I recommend it completely and will continue to recommend this rocking product
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
I really like this pesky spot solver. Of all spot treatments that I have tried, I think this one is the most hygienic and works the best overnight. My issue is severe redness around spots and the calamine in this definitely alleviates some of that!
Alyssa K.
Gadsden
I love this soooo much!! It helped with my acne very well!! I will use this forever!! It was very effective, made my acne disappear almost overnight! It was kind of pricey, but it had an AWESOME value!!
Nixaliz C.
This is my adult life Clearasil. Just make sure you only dab it on the pimple because it really dry outs the area where you apply it. More expensive that drugstore stuff but it lasts a really long time.
Jessica T.
East Rockaway, NY
I really was hoping to love this because everyone RAVES about it.... but it just didn't work for me. The consistency is weird and it did nothing for my breakouts. I do love Mario Badescu; this product was just a fail for me.
Allison B.
Katy, TX
I bought this at Urban Outfitters and it's great! The small bottle goes a long way because you don't need a lot of product which I love. It smells clean and fresh and has really classy packaging. I'm definitely going to buy more of this.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Overnight sit zapper and blemish dryer-outer! I can't live without my Mario Badescu drying lotion. It has a very distinct calamine scent that I didn't particularly care for at first but I actually have grown to love it! Definitely a must have product for your skincare regimen.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?